Thursday, May 2, 2013

I'M IN LOVE Chapter 1 Of FALLEN KING


Fallen king
Chapter 1 I’m in Love.
1st of April 2012. The day I shocked Desaman. We both in our home. Desaman works for his exam. Studying about Ph values in physical chemistry, we both in our visiting room. I don’t know how to talk about that with Desaman. But he understood that I need to ask some thing. So he asked
“OK tell me what’s up?”
 “I think I’m in Love!!!”
“ What?”
“I know you hear it well. Yes Desaman I’m in love with Kavindya”
“Don’t mention about KT.?”
“No no not KT. The girl next to our house. That Kavindya kaushalya not kavindya thathsarani in short KT”
“Are you serious?? 1st of April fools day. Are you making me a fool?”
“No I’m serious she’s interested about me and asking me the popular question that girls asked when they interested about boys. ‘Do you have a girlfriend?’”
“OK then what you tell?”
“I said the entire thing about my self. Including how I lost my girl.”
“Then she said sorry to hear about that and try to feed me up. And then she said she loved me very much”
“Ok then what you tell?”
“I said I love you too. Because I feel crush about her.”
“Congratulation Isuru. She’s a good girl. Just enter to the university. A medicine student. I think you know more about her.”
“Yes I know. She mentioned about it before asking out.”
“Impressive. That’s very rare. Normally girls not going to mention about that. So do you have a date?”
“Still not.”
“Why is that?”
“You have to help me to do it”
“So do you want me to ask her out” he asked me with smiling face to implying me that’s a joke
“No no” I said
“Just joking my friend. Tell me what should I do?”
“Just asked the permission from there parents.”
“What I thought that lovers arrange there meetings without taking the permission from parents”
“Yes that’s what lovers normally do. But if we go with the permission of our parents anyone saw us don’t have any problem because parents know about that. ”
“Good. OK I’ll help you my friend”
With the help of Desaman, I and my girl Kavindya went out for lunch. You can be confused about Kavindya thathsarani the Villain of Desaman and Kavindya Kaushalya my lover. Because of that if I want to mention about my girl I mention as Kaushalya. So you won’t confuse with KT.
I did call my parents and mentioned about kaushalya. Then they said that if the parents of her like about this relationship. They also accept it. So with the help of Desaman Our parents went to the house of the my lover and talk about this. Lucky for me that parents of kaushalya also accept our relationship.
I’m very happy about it. Everyone says that love makes life beautiful I knew it before now I feel it again
            “Why now still you are 22 years old.” Desaman asked me like that when I mentioned about marriage.
            “Desaman I think 23 is the best age for marriage next October I’m 23. My parents some what rich even the Kaushalya’s parents also rich. So money is not a matter. It’s just an idea Desaman. Don’t take too serious about it.”
            “Ok OK Isuru. It’s your life.”
A person wearing a uniform just like postman comes to our house and gives a letter to Desaman. It says

 Come and meet me at 6 pm at university of Colombo.Send a message to me with the postman …. Prof. Atigala

That’s it. And also a visiting card. It says
                        Professor Ranjith Atigala
                        Lecturer of Colombo campus
                       
                       
            “Tell your receiver that I will come” Desaman said to that person
After he leaves the house I asked from Desaman
“Why did you use I not the we in that”
“I thought now you have a girl to care. So you will not come.”
“She’s busy with her parents because they arrange a trip so I can come with you.”
“Ok then you can come with me”

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment