Tuesday, April 23, 2013

THE KING chapter 2 of THE KING


Chapter 2 THE KING

I didn’t see Desaman after that. He’s missing. Didn’t come home. Is he escaped? After the day has comes I got a message
                Come quickly sunrise studio. Desaman
After I read that message  I went to that studio. So many TV channels there. A lot. I saw Desaman.
                “I’m sorry for didn’t say anything for you.” Desaman said to me.
                “It’s Ok. What’s going there?”
                “Still nothing. But very big thing going to happened.”
We went in to the Studio. Desaman told me to seat with him. But I’m afraid in front of camera. So I’m behind those scenes. Surprising me and all the channel reporters all the people who lost there stuff in BMICH come and seat with Desaman. When the cameraman say to start announcer start the live telecast
“Good morning you all. You all are watching the live telecast of Desaman. Without telling more I will hand over this to Desaman” announcer said
“OK thank you. First I like to introduce these gentlemen’s all of them lost there stuffs that’s the think that you know. But there are lots of things that you don’t know. So I like if you can tells about that gentlemen.”
“2 day before the stuff was stolen I got a letter from Desaman. In that letter he said to me some one try to steal your bidding item so at the day at BMICH doesn’t bring the Original one bring a fake of it and don’t tell anyone about that. Specially to media. If something happened after that he will take care of it. And also said us to act as the real thing stood by them. That’s what I did” One of the gentleman said. All the others also answer like that.
Again press turns to Desaman. How did you do this? That’s the question that they asked. Then Desman said
“I understood that some one needs too keep me out of Colombo.because a person ‘Robert’ comes to me with a girl name Kavindya and bring me a case of that contact with King Ravana. I don’t thing that Robert name is not the real name of him. But the Kavindya is the real named of that girl. Both of them were criminals and I don’t have much evidence to prove them before but now I have. This is a diary that belongs to Kavindya. The entire criminal scene that did by her in this diary. And the letter that sends by her to me is this and also so many letters send to you all as well. That proves that she’s the one.I got these 2 days to capture both of them but they escape from Srilanka. Sorry about that.”
This the first time Desaman mentioned KT. Now I know why he missing in trincomalee. And also in some instances.
                “Why didn’t you tell me anything?” I asked from Desaman when we come back home
                “Oh I’m sorry about that. I’m afraid that if you give any clues to KT that I’m acting like that they change it.”
                “You are a good actor. Why don’t you join to Tele drama or Cinema? You have some popularity too.”
                “We will see about that”
                “What about KT and Robert.”
                “They escaped. I missed them by inches. They used another name for pass port. What to do.”
                “OK Do you know the real name of Robert.?”
                “No Isuru I don’t know. But we will find it. Now even the KT also can’t do anything her previous thing also now caught by Police. But still they walk free so we have to capture both of them. ”
Desaman mentioned both of them as King of the criminal world and Queen of the Criminal world.they just like the pieces in chess board.If both of them together can't check mate. But i know that the checkmate day not too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment