Tuesday, April 16, 2013

DESAMAN WRONG Chapter 10 of the MO12Z


Chapter 10 Desaman wrong

“Where have you been Desaman? Your phone is switched off. What happened to you?” Inspector asked From Desaman surprising us all
“Sir that’s the question that I should asked?”
“We need your help. Come to Colombo right now”
“Where’s KT? I think she’s missing” I asked
Desaman face is too bad to watch. So we moved back to Colombo with our inspector. While we come to Colombo,
“What happened sir?”
“Didn’t you read newspaper?”
“No”
“Did you know that There’s a Bid some rich peoples sold there valuable things for money in BMICH”
“Yes I heard about it.”
“Some one took the all the stuff in there. 6000 millions stuff.”
“What?” Desaman shocked
“Yes Desaman.We looking for you. But you also missing.We got another two days for searched you. Finally you with me”
“That’s bad sir now the one who took that stuff may disappear. You gave them time to do that.”
Desaman and me went to BMICH but we were too late all no clues nothing.
            “No of stuff that they took?” Desaman asked
            “Just 10” inspector answered
            “What? Just 10! 6000 millions”
            “All of them were ancient stuff. So you know that old ones more valuable than new”
            “So mention about the thing that they took you can tell them sir because just 10.”
            “Golden parrot, Silver spoon that use in Anuradapura Era, King Ravans ring, Lo wada Sagarava. First stamp of Srilanka. 3 swards and 2 coins. Value of Golden parrot is 1000 milions value of………”
            “Ok sir I don’t need the value of those.”
Desaman and I both went back to our home. When I open the door Desaman opens the letter box. There’s a letter on it. Desaman read it.
“Who’s that?”
Desaman gave it to me to read. I read it. IT says like this

Dear Desaman.
            You are a LOSER Desaman a LOSER .Still don’t understood that girl can easily fool you. We just want you to keep you aside from our work. So we can do our work easily.We just want to make sure that you out of this. That’s why I’m with you. We make a story that can attach you for that. We lost 6 millions but we earned 6000 millions. Police can’t find anything what we did for the things what we got. You can’t do anything for us in fact for me. So one of your case unsolved. That’s make me Happy. You can’t find me. YOU LOST. STUPID DESAMAN Bye Bye Bye
                                                                                                            Your loving KT
This is the first time that Desaman lost a case. So I can understand the feelings of Desaman. So I like to share this situation with him to reduce the pressure that he gets from this case. But I can’t stop this. The things that happened are happened. So Desaman lost a case to a girl. That’s hurt him well. Normally peoples drinks alcohol to get out of this situation. But you know that alcohols doesn’t effect him.(Only if you read the Story Alien invasion). After that happened I mean the stealing ancient stuff. Desaman didn’t come out of his room for 2 days. Didn’t eat. So I can’t get a chance to talk with him. I now the best thing to do. That’s be silent and be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment