Thursday, April 11, 2013

SCORPIO,LIBRA & VIRGO Chapter 7,8,9 in MO12Z


Chapter 7 Scorpio

“Where?”
“Batticaloa”
“Why Batticaloa?”
“Don’t asked that question from Desaman Isuru He definitely say that because of the letter. Am I Wrong?”
“You right KT.”
“What are the clues?”
“Place where scorpion live. Big scorpion shows the stone.”
“Batticaloa is the place where the Statue of Scorpion. Still so many scorpions there. Only the place in Srilanka”
“Yes KT that’s the place Shall we move?”
“With pleasure” Kt said
Again we move to batticaloa middle right corner of the Srilanka. So tired. But we didn’t think about that. We found the other stone in the statue of scorpion.

Chapter 8 Libra

“What’s next?” I asked from Desaman
“We don’t want to move anywhere IT’s say that any balance can open the door”
“So”
“So your Zodiac sign is Libra. Am I right Isuru?”
“Yes you right Isuru”
“So you also can become a great person.”
“Very funny”


Chapter 9 Virgo

            “And the thing is KT also can become a great person.”
            “Why is that?”
            “The letter says that clue in the stone of Scorpio. The stone says that any lady can open the gate.”
            “So in that manner also a girl take more chances. Poor boys.”
            “Don’t forgot that king Ravana is not a girl who make that world”
KT become Speechless.
            “Point taken Desaman Sorry”
            “Wait I didn’t hear it well. Can you said it loudly”
            “I know that you hear it well.”
            “OK OK”

1 comment:

  1. Hеllo therе, ϳust became alert tο
    your blοg thгough Google, and founԁ
    thаt it's truly informative. I'm gonna wаtch
    out for bгussеls. Ι will apрreciate if уou continue thіs in futuге.
    Νumerous pеoρlе will be benefited fгоm your wгiting.
    Cheers!

    Fееl frеe to viѕit my ωeb site; HäMoridensalbe

    ReplyDelete

comment