Tuesday, April 2, 2013

PISECES PART ONE chapter 3 of MO12Z


Chapter 3 piseces part one
“Here’s the money that you want” KT comes with a brief case and give it to Desaman
“Thank you. Where’s Mr. Robert?” Desaman asked
“He’s Busy. I’m the one now taking care of things. You have to sign this contact if not you won’t get money.”
“Any more condition?”
“You have to give stones to me after you find them and you have to open the gate also.”
“Ok I’ll sign it”
Desaman sign it.
            “KT give me half and hour I have a work to do”
            “Ok ”
Desaman left the house. After that KT asked some questions from me
            “Is Desaman have a girlfriend”
            “No Kavindya he hasn’t!”
            “Call me KT. All of them that Desaman introduced to me call like that.”
            “Ok”
            “What’s that important thing?”
            He needs money for the operation of some poor child. He went to give money to parent of that poor child.
            “What’s the problem?”
            “That child has a problem in Pituitary gland!”
            “Oh that’s bad.”
Desaman comes back to home. After he changed his clothes. He comes back to visiting room.
            “OK KT what can you say When you read this letter?”
“I didn’t”
“Don’t tell lie. Your lipstick colour in this letter I mean in one corner little bit. I don’t have time to check for finger prints. So tell me what did you understand after read this.”
“You know that I’m not good in pali language. So better to ignore my reading”
Desaman turns to my side
            “I don’t know pali” I told him before he asked any question.”
Desaman look the letter very carefully. After that he said like this
“Fishes in everywhere one shows it. Need sun before it come? Use for travel. The other clue in the stone. That’s what this say. Didn’t you understand anything?”
            “No” I said
“I think that stone close to a river. I don’t know what that river is. We have to find that stone to unsolved the mystery”
“Not bad. But I think we have to move Trincomalee to find that stone.”
“Why Trincomalee?”
“This says fishes in everywhere it imply sea. One fish shows it. Use for travel. That means trincomalee is a natural harbor. So we can use it for travel.And most importantly there’s a statue of a fish close to sea. Need sun before it come means we need sunlight also”
            “Morning sunlight” KT correct it
            “Yes KT”
“Very good. So what we do now.” KT asked
“We have to move to Trincomalee.” Desaman answered
We packed our clothes because Trincomalee is the place in the other side of Srilanka compare to Colombo. Long journey. When Desaman in his room Kt asked me a favor
            “Isuru can you sit in the seat next to driver not the back.”
            “But in the bus there’s no any seat close to driver”
            “I didn’t mentioned about a Bus. We’ll go there by a car.”
            “Oh ! OK ”
I didn’t understand why Kt asked a question like that but when I sit in the car when it arrived to our place. I understood why that is. Because KT can sits with Desaman in the back seats. We start our journey to find stones. Desaman didn’t say anything when he sits in the back seat. KT smiled. KT try to talk with him but Desaman gave answers in short form. Yes, No, OK,Thank you, sorry those are the some of words that came out from Desaman. Desaman fall to sleep after that. Kt asked me why is that from me. I told her that he didn’t slept yesterday. When he wake up we were in Trincomalee and the time is 8.00 P.M
            “We have to find a place to stay till morning” I said
            “I know a better place. We’ll stay there” KT said
We all moved to a hotel. KT paid off the Driver and sends him back. A funny thing happened when we speak to the receptionist in the hotel. We went in to the hotel. I’m the one that carried bags
“Welcome to hotel we welcome just married couples to our Hotel we have special AC rooms with Lovely Bed rooms” receptionist said
            “What?” Desaman asked
KT smiled. Me too.  Receptionist thought that KT and Desaman just got married and I’m a servant of them.
            “We need 2 rooms.”
“Off cause sir we can give a room for your servant also. I think you and your wife needs an AC room.”
Desaman get angry about this
“Listen Mrs. Sadamali.(Name of her is tag on her table) I can complain to your  manager about this. But I won’t. You misunderstood us. We are not married. And I need 2 rooms for her and my friend. So don’t talk like that. ”
“Don’t you stay?” I asked
“No I have a work to do. I started a case of a person who lived hear. He killed. I think you read about that article in the Paper. So I have to go to the Police station in hear to tell that His wife is the one who killed him not the servant.”
“I’ll come too” I said
“Me too” KT said
“No I can’t do that. Sorry. I’ll send you a message tomorrow morning. Until then Good night.”

Desaman leaves us. I went sleep. Don’t know anything after that about Desaman as well as KT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment