Friday, April 5, 2013

AQUARIUS chapter 4 and CAPRICORN chapter 5 of MO12Z


Chapter 4 Aquarius
After that we went to our hotel room. KT also comes to the room.
            “Ok give the stone KT” Desaman said
KT gives it to Desaman. Desaman look at it very carefully
            “Any Pitcher can open it. Ring is needed. Only the owner can wear it. Any pain occur remove it.” Desaman said
            “Only that?” KT asked
            “Yes that’s it. Let’s see that letter also.” Desaman takes out the letter and read that.
            “Hm nothing on it just shows the position of Capricorn.” Desaman said
            “Just think Desaman” KT said
“Any pitcher can open it……………………hm. Oh pitcher means the symbol of  the zodiac of Aquarius. It means that anyone with the zodiac sign Aquarius can open it.”
“Great. But what about other things?”
“We all know that only the owner can open the gate. King Ravana caved this having with a clear idea about that. He writes these things with a brilliant mind. If he just says any Aquarius can open it only anyone can guess it well. But if u look those cave letters 2 hand writings”
“What you mean by that?” I asked
“First he caved the line any pitcher can open. And keep it in the statue of fish.”
“So he felt doubt about that anyone find the way to open the gate and tells to change it” KT said
“Exactly. Your zodiac sign is Aquarius so you can be a one to open that get. Congratulation”
“How did you know my Zodiac sign?” KT asked
I smiled
            “Don’t smile Isuru. KT mentioned about her zodiac sign in Dhamma School.”
            “I’m sorry.”
            “It’s ok Isuru”

Chapter 5 Capricorn

            “You did mention about the place of the stone of Capricorn how?” I asked
            “Because of that letter. It mention the place”
            “What it said”
            “It said that place of the god lives and tree statue”
            “What I didn’t understand anything”
            “oh come on Isuru. The place where that Srilankan people go to worship is…..”
            “Kataragama”
            “Exactly”
            “So what we do now
“Straight to Kataragama” Kt said
We went to Kataragama. There’s a rumor. If anyone comes to Kataragama. They have to wash or take a shower in the river of Manik.So we also took a shower. When we go there.
            “Hey that’s my T shirt” Desaman said to KT when she wears it after taking a shower
            “Yes off cause. I took it when we in Trincomale. You know that I didn’t bring extra shirts. So only the matching t-shirt is yours”
I know that we all know that both are good in stealing things so I’m not going to mention about that. Desaman didn’t say anything after that he shut his mouth. We came to Kataragama late at night. So we have to stay for morning sunrise. This time nothing happened like in Trincomalee. We find separates rooms for KT as well as for me and Desaman.
In the morning sharp at 6 we went to the place where the people worshipping.
            “Hey that letter mention about a tree and a statue. So many trees. What about that?”  I asked
            “Oh I missed that point what we do now” Desaman said
I’ve shocked. KT also
            “What we do now” KT asked
“Hey you think that I’m a person that missed that kind of point. There’s a tree that everyone think that planted so many years ago. That’s the only tree in hear. That tree. Can you see a small statue close to that tree? Shall we move to that place? Lady’s first. ”
KT smile and take the front. In that place we find the stone of Capricorn. After that we all went to worship the God. After that we went back to our rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment