Thursday, April 4, 2013

PISECES part two of chapter 3 MO12Z


Chapter 3 piseces part two

“Good morning Isuru” Someone said to me when I’m in my Bed and just wake up.
That’s Desaman. He’s in my room.
            “Good morning Desaman. How did you come to my Hotel room”
“You know that I’m a thief also that’s a one more ability I got. That’s not a big thing to me. I’ll give you 10 minutes to get ready”
            “Still 4 o’clock. Oh Desaman I thing I can sleep another 1 hour”
            “No we still don’t know that’s the right place. So hurry up. I’ll tell a Room girl to wake up KT”
            “Why room girl?”
            “To do some works the best is another lady”
I didn’t understand that. Without asking any question I took a shower and get ready to leave the place. KT also gets ready and wears a beautiful dress and we wait for Desaman. Desaman arrive to that place with a Taxi. I got surprised because of this.
“Too bad. Trincomalee Police station just loses there guns. So I have to solve that case also. Sorry for late. I’m starving. But we’ll move to that fishes place and then we’ll take our breakfast.” Desaman said.
In the morning Desaman in my Hotel room. I didn’t understand why he lied. Oh may be he want to imply KT that he’s not hears last night. So I didn’t ask any question after that. We went to the place that we want to go. We saw that statue of the fish also. We wait there till morning sunlight fall to it. When sunlight fall to that I mage of the fish falls in the ground. We marked that place. We search that marked place we didn’t find anything.
            “There’s nothing” Kt said
Desaman also didn’t understand and he stands on that marked place. He might see something. He quickly went to the statue of fish and take out a circular thing. It’s the one of the stones what we looking for
            “I found it” Kt said
            “You have to correct it KT we found it” Desaman said
            “What we do now Desaman”
            “First we have to go back to the Hotel”
            “Then?” Kt asked
            “We will take our breakfast because I’m starving. Hear is the stone as in the contract.”
            “Thank you.” Kt said
We went back to the hotel. Desaman ate so many foods because KT is the one who will pay for us for anything we want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment