Thursday, August 29, 2013

Chapter 3 Rules and Stipulation of fallen king

Chapter 3 Rules and Stipulation
“Desaman”
“Yes”
“Is that odd?”I asked when we on the way to our home.
“What?”
“The way that professor act.”
“Yes but still don’t know why is that. I can’t think why that is. We have to wait for the rules and stipulation”
“What are you serious Desaman ?. Are you thinking about to play that Wrestling game?”
“I hope so”
What do you mean by hope so?”
“My Mango Friend. If that wrestling match is on. That is the first wrestling match in Srilanka.I won’t miss that.” (Mango friend means one of the way to speaks to his or her best friend)
“Watching a match and take part in a match is two different thing”
“I know that, first we wait that’s the best thing that we can do now.”
In hear Last wish thing is something complex thing. If a person is mentioned on it if that person is like to do that. Last wish thing is on. The media want to ask so many questions but Desaman refused to answer them.Even the Police Try to get some answers they also failed. Our inspector comes to our house with a lawyer. He gave a Printed A4 sheet. After Desaman read it. He gave it to me.
·         The wrestling match is a 3 stages of hell match
·         Stage 1 A lumberjack match with 30 lumberjacks.15 are policemen and 15 are smugglers no bland instrument can’t be used. If any opponent waits outside for 15 seconds that man lose the game.
·         Stage 2 A ring of fire match.
·         Stage 3 A last man standing match
“This too dangerous Dasaman. Don’t accept it.” I said
“No Isuru There is something weird in this. So I will accept it.”
Desaman accept it. The match is going to at Bogambara Jail. So we have to wait for it.

Two days before the wrestling match Desaman disappeared. Press said that Desaman escaped.even the Atigala also says like that.but I now that he will not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment