Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Chess Board chapter 2 of fallen king

Chess Board chapter 2 of fallen king


We both went to the Colombo campus at sharp at 5.45. We asked from security that we come to meet Professor Rangith Atigala. One of the security member shows us the way to his place.he said that professor lived in hear also. When we get in to his room he ‘s not there.we thanked the security. We wait about five minutes. He comes to the room and said.
            “Am I late?”
A person with the height more than 6 inch and fare in colour with a curly hair come towards us.
            “No no sir.we came early”
            “I’m professor Atigala.nice to meet you young detective agent and his friend”
            “Same hear sir. Call me Desaman”
            “I would like to request like this from you to switched off your phone so you can’t record our conservation”he said
            “I didn’t bring my phone. So I can’t do that” Desaman said
            “How did he know about the recording thing” I ask from Desaman quietly.
            “I don’t know” He answered
            “I know that you don’t know me but I know you very well Desaman.First I want to give you a present then you can Guess me.” He said and give a phone to us.
Desaman took it and look carefully.
“This is KT’s phone.Oh! That’s you who help them to escape from our country.”
“There never escaped.I killed them both.”
“What?”
“I know you hear it well Desaman.” He said
“Yes. KT never leaves without her phone.” Desaman said it quietly
You said that They are the king and the queen of the criminal world but Truly they are not.They are my Rook and the Bishop of my Criminal Board. I can Sacrifice them anytime I want because I’m the King of the criminal world. He said louldly.
“Thank you very much Mr Atigala.Oh I sorry professor Atigala”
“What?” I asked from Desaman.
“Yes Isuru I knew that someone helped them to escaped or as you said you killed them. That’s the only way that they can hide. I got curious that why still the person who did this all is didn’t do anything for me. I knew that he or she will call me to meet them soon. I lied to you, I did bring my phone and I recorded all the things what you said before. Police are on the way. Any last wish?”
“Excellent Desaman” I said
“You just did what I want Desaman.I knew that you brought your phone.This is the time I want to see the jail. Because I have a plan. Yes you mention about a last wish. I just want to have a wrestling match with you. I will mention the rules and stipulations later. Thank you very much.” He said

Police arrived and arrest him. In the court judge sentence him to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment