Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Oh no chapter 3rd of two in one


Oh no chapter 3rd of two in one
Desaman again Move towards Somadasa.And He again search him but negative.Police Officer come to that place when the train is stopped at the next station. He also check the 2 dead bodies and he said.
“Please all of you go to the other aprtment.”
All of them leave.Me and my friend also leave. Desaman and I both came back to our seat.Police Officer Search all the place to find if there are more scorpion. But he found a box under Desaman seat.He bring it towards us and ask.I know these thing because Police officer told us everything.
“Who sat in the 109? ”
“It’s me sir”
“You under arrest for killing a a man.”
I’m confused. Desaman didn't show any expression for that and asked
“Okay if you say like that do you have any proof?”
“Yes this book.”
“What’s that?”
“Police officer open it another scorpion in it.”
“Sir there’s something wrong.If i do this I’m don’t keep this box under my seat.I have a high possibility to throw this out by opening the main door.If you ask from others  I slept through out the while journey.”
All of them second it.
“Oh no. I didn’t recognize you is this Desaman the famous Detective.” Police officer said
“Yeah but i don’t like the detective part.”
“I’m sorry.It’s my mistake”
“It’s alright but the I’m in another serious problem Sir If you order the workers in the train to remove this apartment from the train.we can move to Nuwara Eliya. Ask the address from everyone who’s in this apartment and note it down”
After that the apartment that 2 people already dead remove from the main train and we move again to Nuwara Eliya.Desaman didn’t talk anything.He put him self in a silent mode.We came to Nuwara Eliya.Desaman walk toward the door.Our well known inspector then come close to and asked
“I heard about another murder in your train”
“Another???” Desaman said
“hmmm Yes.If we hurry we can move to that place”

“Yes then why are we waiting!!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment