Desaman
Forever another chapter of Avengers assemble with Desaman
Eyes of Desaman again turn to blue. Everyone
shocked
Hulk: Blue eyes again
(I know these things because Desaman
told me what happened there. Desaman in avatar spirit world)
Desaman: Where am I?
Avatar Bhumi: Why took you so long avatar
Desaman
(Avatar Bhumi avatar before Desaman
from Earth Bending side)
Desaman: Avatar? Who?
Avatar Bhumi: You Young boy
Desaman: Where am I?
Avatar Bhumi: You are in Avatar State. I mean in avatar spirit world.
Avatar Bhumi: You are in Avatar State. I mean in avatar spirit world.
(In the same time)
Thor: Why is he still not moving any
thing?
Stark: I don’t know. Hulk Bring him to our place.
Stark: I don’t know. Hulk Bring him to our place.
(Hulk took him and brought Desaman to
avengers tower and keep Desaman in bed connect him to a machine and all
avengers sit around him)
(In the same time)
Desaman: Avatar? Me?? That can’t be
Avatar Bhumi: You are the next Avatar after me.
Desaman: Oh! That’s why Stark sir Save me.
Avatar Bhumi: You must learn how to control all 4 elements
Desaman: Great Who will teach me? Before that how I’m here
Avatar Bhumi: When you come to the lowest point you find the way to the great chain.There are no masters in here so I’m the one who teach you all bending techniques
Avatar Bhumi: You are the next Avatar after me.
Desaman: Oh! That’s why Stark sir Save me.
Avatar Bhumi: You must learn how to control all 4 elements
Desaman: Great Who will teach me? Before that how I’m here
Avatar Bhumi: When you come to the lowest point you find the way to the great chain.There are no masters in here so I’m the one who teach you all bending techniques
Desaman: OK. But How?
Avatar Bhumi: In your Dreams
Desaman: In my dreams
Avatar Bhumi: when you sleep. I can teach you.
Desaman: Ok I think now I should go to my world back. But how?
Desaman: In my dreams
Avatar Bhumi: when you sleep. I can teach you.
Desaman: Ok I think now I should go to my world back. But how?
Avatar Bhumi: I will help you
(The time that Desaman come back to
this world)
(Desaman wake up suddenly everyone shocked.)
Desaman: Why are you all looking at
me like that.
Me: I thought you dead
Desaman: Dead? Me? Come on Isuru don’t underestimate the power of common man
Me: I thought you dead
Desaman: Dead? Me? Come on Isuru don’t underestimate the power of common man
Me: This is not the time to say
dialogues in Chennai express Hindi movie.
Desaman: Ok Stark sir what happened
to the battle
Stark: we won don’t you remember anything?
Stark: we won don’t you remember anything?
Desaman: NO sir only the thing I know
is I got a smash from a bender is that write hulk?
Hulk: Yes
Captain : We won thanks to you
Desaman : Thanks to me I didn’t do anything.
Hawk eye: You didn’t but avatar did
Desaman: Oh! Stark sir I’m hungry. Can I get something to eat?
Black widow: just like hulk. Every time words in mouth are smash and food
Captain : We won thanks to you
Desaman : Thanks to me I didn’t do anything.
Hawk eye: You didn’t but avatar did
Desaman: Oh! Stark sir I’m hungry. Can I get something to eat?
Black widow: just like hulk. Every time words in mouth are smash and food
Hulk: very funny.
(Desaman ate 10 pizzas. Again everyone shocked. Even the hulk)
(Desaman ate 10 pizzas. Again everyone shocked. Even the hulk)
Desaman: Oh I have forgotten Isuru
your wedding!!
Me: Me too
Stark: Is Isuru……
Me: Yes sir. My wedding tomorrow at 10 am. Sir I would like if you can come and sign from my side in wedding day. It’s an honor for me. And I invite you all avengers will you all come?
Me: Yes sir. My wedding tomorrow at 10 am. Sir I would like if you can come and sign from my side in wedding day. It’s an honor for me. And I invite you all avengers will you all come?
Thor: of cause
Hulk count me too
Hawk eye: me too
Falcon: me too
Black widow: I don’t have work to do.
So I’m coming too
Stark: there’s no any reason to avoid
it.
Desaman: What about you captain sir?
Desaman: What about you captain sir?
Cap: I’m in too
So we all come back to Srilanka. we
all stay in our home. Hulk turn in to Banner. And the next day is my wedding
day. Stark sir sign from my side as a witness. Kavindya (Now my wife not KT. You
will misunderstand with KT because her name also Kavindya in short KT) also can’t
believe this. Even me to. We took a group photo. Desaman offer some srilankan
foods to Avengers. Hulk ate all of them because all the food is delicious. Others
also taste the food I and my wife went to my mother in laws house closed to
Desaman because we can see my friend as well as my mother in law very well and it’s
easy to go for my campus. All avengers leave after that. Desaman took autograph
of all avengers and hang it close to Jackie Chan autograph place. I came to
Desaman s house to get rid my sad feelings. Now I don’t have any sad feelings.
Because I met world favorite stunning actor Jackie Chan and now earth mightiest
hero’s avengers. Even my wife also gets a chance to meet avengers. I feel I’m
the luckiest person in the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment
comment