Monday, September 30, 2013

6th chapter Finale End of the avengers assemble with Desaman

6th chapter Finale End of the avengers assemble with Desaman
(Desaman wear a trouser of Cap. and Shirt of Hawk Eye. Desaman adjusted the suit to his size because Desaman is not taller as cap. He covers his eye as Robin Hood in Batman. Take a shield to his left hand Hawk eye laugh)
Me: You look like a comedian
Desaman: Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!! Ah? What?
(I keep my mouth shut)
(We all come to the conference room. All of them smile but didn’t show the smile to the Desaman.)
(At the same time Red skull, Loki and Dragons attack the city)
Stark: they attack as ones that’s easy for us So Avengers Assemble
(We all went to the battle ground)
(As the plan Thor fight with Loki cap. fight with Red skull. When Desaman in front of Dragons)
Desaman: Guy this isn’t working I can’t speak with Dragons.
Stark: That can’t be
Desaman: Hawk eye I saw a crystal like thing in Dragons neck can’t you take it down
Hawk eye: Of cause I can
(At that time Desaman throw his shied to hawk eye after he shot crystals in dragon’s neck. At the same time Desaman got a water strike from a water bender. He falls down long distant from our battle ground. Thor brings thunder to benders. But fire benders re direct it to stark. Stark also fall. But he stands up)
Thor: what happened stark?
Stark: Oh I forgot that fire benders can redirect lightning and they can also make thunder also
Hawk eye: Desaman down is anyone copy?
Stark: what?
Me: Is not here he fall long way from here
Stark: Falcon look for him
(Falcon also didn’t get a chance he also attacked by a bender. Hulk fight with Dragons. Water benders make a huge tidal wave)
Stark: Avengers this is too big for us
(At this time Desaman come to the battle field using air. His eyes blue and I told you that there’s some unusual way in his hair that’s also light in blue. He looks beautiful at that time.)
Captain: how did he’s alive.
Stark: he has to 50 percent of strength as you have cap.
Desaman: mai the dragona lorda me charde wardak le .yar may affgk  to af the adfgr kagvt (I’m the last dragon lord. You must obey my commands.Leave this place and stay were you are.Don’t come here again. Then I will kill you. {I don’t know what he says. I think this what my friend means. Because all dragons leave.} )
Black widow: Unbelievable. Why he’s eyes are blue.
Hawk eye: No way he’s the avatar. Come on
Falcon:I can’t believe this
Stark : That’s why I gave him that injection.
Thor : what we do with this wave Stark?
(At the same time Desaman bend the water and stop the wave.  Desaman Bends all 4 elements in the sky make a spear. Benders scared. I’m surprised my detective friend is the dragon lord and the avatar also)
Desaman: I’m Avatar Desaman. You must leave this city or I can take your bending.
Red skull: attack him
One Bender: we can’t fight with avatar. He’s power full.
Red skull: You idiots.
(At the same time Thor opens the gate and throws red skull and Loki to prison in Asgard and closed the gate. Stark, falcon and cap also helped with all benders leave the city. Desaman still didn’t come to the ground he’s still in sky)
Black widow: Why is he still in air?
(At that time Desaman falls, he’s blue eyes gone)
Thor: he’s not slowing down
Hulk: I catch you little avatar
Falcon: how he bend?
Stark: Because when avatar in avatar states he can bend anything.
(When hulk come to the ground. We all come closer to him)
Black widow: HE’s not breathing
Stark: What?
Me: Come on Desaman speak up
Black widow: He’s heart not working
Me: come on
Black widow: He’s dead
Stark: What?
Hawk eye: Hey little guy wake up
Me: This can’t be the end of you my friend. (I cried)
Captain: I sorry
Stark: I’m sorry Isuru.
ME: it’s your fault Sir bring him to a this kind of danger situation
Stark: I’m sorry
Captain. Desaman gave me letter to read if he died in here.
Stark: read it cap.
(Captain read it. I write it to you. Because he… he…. He is….. He is de………. I can’t say it)



Dear avengers and my friend Desaman
If you read this letter I know I’m dead. Isuru don’t complain Mr. stark about my dead if I died in there. Thank you Mr. Stark for telling me the truth about my parents. I didn’t get a chance to talk with green big guy. I feel sorry about that and couldn’t take autograph of you all. And thank you Thor for giving me this opportunity holds your hammer. Hawk eye Sir thank you very much for laughing at me when I as wear you suit and help me. I know I look like a comedian at that time. I know everyone laugh at me. So now I know that everyone remember me. Captain Sir thank you for this. I must say I didn’t get chance to talk with falcon sir and ma’am with you too (Black widow).Finally my Mango (Way to speak to a true friend in Srilanka) friend you are my best friend. Thanks for be with me till the end. I love you avengers Stark sir thanks for giving me a opportunity to take part in avengers team.
                            May the triple Gem bless you all!
From Desaman



First I put this As DESAMAN DEAD. I Know it’s good to say  AS AVENGERS ASSEMBLE WITH DESAMAN

2 comments:

  1. You'r story really is great bro. It's full of curiosity. There are some grammar and spelling mistakes here and there. Try to improve that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dilin.Thank you so much i'm try to improve my grammar

    ReplyDelete

comment