Saturday, September 28, 2013

5th chapter Finale Part 2 of the avengers assemble with Desaman

5th chapter Finale Part 2 of the avengers assemble with Desaman
Stark: If our enemy come again as two teams as Loki and red skull…..
Thor: Leave my brother to me. I can take care of him
Stark: That‘s my plan
Captain. What about Red skull
Stark: You know him better than us so he’s yours
Black widow: What about us
Stark: You, hawk eye, hulk and Desaman will take care Dragons
Hulk: chance to smash again
 Stark: falcon and I can take care Benders. Jarvis suit my robotducky armor. Because there are water benders
Jarvis: OK sir
Me: What about me?
Stark: I don’t know. Stay here is good for you.
Me: I can’t stay here when you are fighting!
Desaman: He’s with me. He did cadet in school so he knows how to handle guns.
Stark: Ok
Desaman: Hawk eye sir I need your help.
Hawk eye: Huh, You need my Help?
Desaman: Yes sir, Isuru and I can’t go to the fight like this. We need to hide our faces so can you give us some cloths and mask.
Hawk eye: OK come hear I’ll show you both some good stuff.
(When we both leave the place a discussion between other members of avengers. You think how we know about that. You will know it)
Desaman: Isuru keep this in our ears then you can hear what they talk about us.
Me: Do you plant a …
Desaman: Yes I did just hear what they talk about us
Captain: Are you sure about this?
Stark: What?
Captain: about Desaman
Stark: Nope. Just a hunch. Because he also doesn’t know anything about what he’s capable of.
Thor: Can we take that risk?
Stark: we always take risks why now
Black widow: I think Stark is right.
(In the mean time)
Me: They don’t believe about you.
Desaman: Even I don’t why should they? We just stick to the plan should. First I should know that is that true about Dragon lord to know that I must face a dragon.
Hawk eye: why are you speaking softly?
Desaman: No sir my friend wants to ask a question from you sir
Hawk eye then ask it
Me: A question?
 (I looked Desaman face)
Desaman: Actually sir he wants to touch your bow can you give it to touch?
Hawk eye: with pleasure.
(Hawk eye give he’s bow. Hawk eye show us a room. We both go inside of that. That’s there portrait room. So many suits.)
Me: I can’t believe this
Desaman: You have to
Me: Thank you Sir.

Hawk eye: any time.
------continue--------

 The LAST chapter will publish on the day after tomorrow. THE FINALE LAST

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment