2nd
Chapter Who’s Desaman Part 1
[Half an hour later after the above incident happened (mention
in Red skull back).
Country =Srilanka
Place =kottawa in the house of Desaman]
Desaman: Do you know how to make kites
Me: Of course I know
Desaman: Great then we’ll make a kite. Let’s start
Me: just go and fly a kite Desaman
Desaman: What do you mean by that?
Me: just kidding
Desaman: I’m bored. No any single case to solve
Me: I know that. After the king of criminal world thing is
done there…………
(I didn’t get chance to finish my line. Our home gets dark
in the day time. When we both inside the house)
Desaman: Today it’s not a sola eclipse day. So how this
happened
(We both came out of the house a big space ship just over our
house. Then the door of the ship is open and the man we all know comes down,that’s
ironman.)
Stark: I think you must
be Desaman?
Desaman: Yes sir. It’s great to see you sir. Do you know
that so many Srilankan waiting for the chance to meet you Sir?
Stark: I’ll thing about that later .Well I think ….
Me: I’m Isuru. It’s an honor to meet you sir.
Stark: the one who write about Detective Desaman.
Desaman: Just Desaman I’m not a detective.
Stark: Desaman I need your help. Can you come?
Desaman: My mother told me that you were the one who helped
me to live by giving that injection to me. Everyone told me that I’m the only one
who shows a positive answer for that injection. But I now that you just gave
that injection Only to save me. The question still remain is Why? And I’m just
a boy. Not a hero.
Stark: You will find out why is that? Are you coming?
Desaman: I won’t this
for the world. There’s no reason to neglect that Sir. Let’s Go.
(Stark and Desaman both look at me by showing the expression
‘will you come too?’ Then I said)
Me: Count me also sir
(We both went in to the ship)
Stark: let’s go to head quarters
Computer: Avengers ship is ready to take off. Thirty minutes
and 25 second to the journey to the head quarters.
(On the way to the head quarters)
Desaman: What is this? ( By showing a Bottle with a liquid)
Stark: That’s a liquid when you drink that you don’t know
what happen in the next 3 hours because you forget everything.
Desaman: Interesting. Actually that’s not the point I do
have a question to ask Sir. Why me?
Stark: Didn’t your father talk about him self.
Desaman : No sir Why?
Stark. Didn’t he mention about the power he had
Desaman: now I’m confused
Me: me too.
Stark. Your father and I was a good close friend. So your father
never hides anything from you. So don’t confuse about this. Your father was a Dragon
lord.
-----Continue-------
The Next chapter Who’s
Desaman Part 2 will publish tomorrow.
Sorry for the not publish the whole story
No comments:
Post a Comment
comment