I don’t know for using these characters in my stories
illegal. Forgive me
Avengers Assemble
with Desaman
Red skull again. 1st
chapter of Avengers Assemble with Desaman
(Another fight between avengers and the Red Skull soldiers
of Hydra. In this situation there are iron man(Stark) and captain only)
Captain: This is the end of you Red skull
Red skull: Really I don’t think so. Attack
Stark: cap. Fight with
Red skull leave rest to me.
Captain: With my pleasure
(Cap. And iron man defeated the hydra soldiers)
Stark: Is that the best you can do little red skull?
Red skull: very funny. Do you really want to know how big I am
(red use a some king of equipment and open a big invisible door like thing 3 dragons come out of it )
(red use a some king of equipment and open a big invisible door like thing 3 dragons come out of it )
Red Skull: My Great Dragons Fire Them all.
Captain: Dragons how we fight with dragons?
Hawk eye: Did you miss us?
(all avengers come to the place)
Black widow: Dragons I though they were extinct
Hulk: I like to Smash
Thor: They can’t do anything to son of Asgard
(Thor throw his hammer but his hammer didn't do anything
when it strike the dragon hulk also smashed but he also failed. any other
members of avengers also tried.but
negative.Dragons try to fire a dragon balls. At that time)
Red skull: That’s enough My Great dragons. This is a just a
show avengers more to come. Now I know you can’t do anything thing to my army. Huh!
Huh!! Huh!!! I will come back.
(Red Skull and Dragons Disappear)
(Avengers went to there quarters and all of them in there
conference room.)
Hawk eye: I thought they were no more. What we do now?
Hulk” Oh! My head
(at the same time In the TV a breaking news)
Reporter: Some kind of peoples that can control water and
fire destroy the city no way those are benders. Where are avengers? What? That’s
Loki,brother of Thor.
(Thor destroy the TV by throwing his hammer)
Thor: How he escaped from there which anyone never escapes
before?
Captain: Thor that’s not the point. We have to find answers
for how we save the earth. Who are benders?
Falcon: they are the
one who control nature which special in 4 elements. Air, Water, Fire and Earth
those are the 4 elements. It’s very hard to describe cap. And they also extinct.
This is the first time I saw benders.
Cap. Just like the molecule kid.
Stark: No cap. They don’t need any equipment to control.
Cap. Ok but still weird stark
Falcon: Thor why you can’t do anything with dragon?
Thor: I don’t know I didn't use thunder yet. I’m looking for
another battle.
Stark: I thin we have to take help from……….
Black widow: Finally another heroine to the avengers. I’m
boring to stay with you guys. Who is she?
Stark: She??? Not she. he.
Hawk eye: Poor nat. (Hawk eye laugh to black widow)
---------Continue------
No comments:
Post a Comment
comment