Monday, September 23, 2013

3rd Chapter Who’s Desaman Part 2 of avengers assemble with Desaman

3rd Chapter Who’s Desaman Part 2
Desaman: My parents never told me about that.
Stark: Because they want to protect you and hide it from world.
Desaman: so why now? And Why me? I mean that’s my father not me.
Stark: legend says that Dragon lord is a gift that given by father to son. Your father passed away 2 years ago. So……
Desaman: so you think that I do have that power too. And I’m a dragon lord too.
Me: my friend is the Dragon lord
Desaman: Describe me more about dragon lord
Stark: Dragon lords know how to talk with Dragon. He can command them and Dragons must obey it.
Desaman: Why do you telling me this thing now?
Stark: Because our city attacked by 3 Dragons. I guess more to come.
Desaman: So you want me to talk to them. How do I talk with them, in English, Sinhala, tamil, Hindi, Chinese or in what language?
Stark: I don’t know your father told me that he never spoke to a Dragon. We all know why that is. We thought that Dragons were vanished from earth. But now there are Dragons. Legend says that…….  
Me: He knows how to talk to dragons when he meets a dragon.
Desaman: How do you know that?
Me: Because I read books
Stark: So you have to face a dragon
Desaman: It’s fifty fifty chance sir. We don’t know exactly this is true. But I will face those Dragons.
Stark: nice to hear that
Desaman: Thanks for saving me by giving that injection. I owe for that.
Stark:Well That’s not all.
Me: What?
Stark: yes Mr. isuru. There are some more about your friend.
Desaman: What’s that?
Stark: did your mother talk about this?
Desaman: No
Stark: Your Grand ma was a fire bender she hide it too. She mentioned it for your mother before she passed away. And your mother also a fire bender. Your father told me about this. So I think you also have that ability too.
Desaman: If my mother was a fire bender why she didn’t bend and control the fire around the car in the car accident that my father and mother sacrifice there life in that car. Why they do nothing?
Stark: That’s a question to me also. Perhaps they just want to hide it from you. Save you from the world.
Desaman: I have right to know
Stark: I know that sorry about that. Do you know about benders?
Desaman: Sir I heard about bending thing above not from mother. Long time ago there was benders who can bend air,water,earth and fire. Asia is the area place where fire benders live. Avatar is the one who can control all 4 elements. Even the parents can bend elements there are children who can’t bend any element. In that point of view. I think that I can’t bend element. Now it’s hard to believe Sir.
Stark: There’s another attack from fire and water benders too. I know about that children thing. It’s a hunch that you have that ability too Desaman. We can control benders. Now you should focus about Dragon lord thing.
Desaman: I do sir I do.
Me: you are a dragon lord. My friend is a dragon lord
Desaman: It’s seems very funny to you.
Me: No now you know who you are.
Desaman:  still not Isuru still not. There few blind spots.
----------continue--------

Finale the next chapter of the avengers assemble with Desaman will be publish in the day after tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment