Friday, October 11, 2013

Premier 1st chapter of two in one

Premier 1st chapter of two in one
My friend Desaman solved this case long time ago (actually 1 month) but I didn’t get a chance to write it to you. It’s a rainy day. A famous channel in Srilanka invite Desaman to come to there coffee with Karan something like that programme.(I used this word because so many of you know the coffee with Karan programme.)My friend accepts the invitation. So he went to the programme while I’m waiting in our house. I switch on the TV.
Ayubowan (Greetings in Sinhala) Today our guest is a special person who know now because he’s very famous now. I give you a clue he’s not a actor or singer but he can sing and act. He is not a politician because he hates politics. Everyone called him as a Detective but he’s not a detective agent. I think you know him now. He’s master Desaman because he’s still single. Ayubowan Desaman. Reporter said. I smile because of the way she introduce she said he single too.
Ayubowan.I like the way you introduce me. Thanks
“Ok Desaman how are you?”
“I’m fine Thank you”
“I’m also a huge fan of you. I have one question to ask from you why you choose this filed.”
“I didn’t”
“Weird but Ok then how?”
“It’s a long story I don’t know I can summarize and tell it. But I try my best”
“We love to hear it, specially me. I love to hear it” (I feel that she as a crush about him. I don’t know that just ignore it.)
“There was a band robbery happened in year ago. I send valuable data to police officer that the next bank they going to rob is clst bank. So Police came to ask for more detail. That’s my first case. I can’t tell some information. Because it’s top secret. ”
“ah too much short but it’s okay now I’m going to ask some question you have to give answers in short time”
“OK ask”
“How old are you?”
“20”
“What’s your phone number?”
“Sorry I can’t give that”
“Why?”
“Can’t give a short answer”
“OK. Do you love to solve mystery cases?”
“Yes”
“Do you have any friends?”
“Just got one”
“Who is she?”
“Not she he”
“Okay who is he”
“His name is Isuru”
“Do you have any girl friend?”
‘She come to the point’ I told it my self
“No”
“What about KT that’s what you called to her”
“She’s not my girl friend”
“Your favorite actors and actresses?”
“Can’t give a short answer”
“Favorite color?”
“Yellow”
“Favorite drink?”
“Water”
“Favorite wrestler”
“2 wrestlers. John Cena and the undertaker”
“OK question round is over Desaman you didn’t give me some answers can you give me reason for that?”
Yes .First question is my phone number if I give that number now the ones who watch this get my number and perhaps everyone try to call me. That’s not easy to answer all calls with my busy life .I give them a way to contact me. They can send letters to me. My friend also mention about my address   in his funny type stories.(I got angry). My address is No: 3, kottawa, Pannipithiya, Srilanka for abroad people.
“Ok the actor question”
“Ah I have 4 categories Bollywood, Hollywood, Kollywood and Srilanka. In Bollywood actors Sharukh Khan and Hirithik Roshan actress is Deepika padukone. In Kollywood actors are Vijay and Surya actress are Asin and Tamanna Bhatia.In Hollwood actors are Jakie chan and Robert Downey Jr and actresses are Angelina Jolie and Gemma Arteton.
TV show continues. After it finish Desaman come back home.
“Funny stories!!!!” I asked
“I know you hurt from that Isuru. I think like that. Sorry for that”
“I feel that she as a crush about you”
“What?” Say that again!”
“I know you heard that”
“No Isuru I don’t think.”
“Anyway there are some good questions about girlfriend”
“People like to hear answers for that kind of questions. Specially girls. I spoke the truth. I don’t have a girlfriend.”
“She mention about KT too.”
“That’s the thing I respect girls. KT also a girl. Even she is an enemy of mine I respect to her as well. I gave a so many chances to come to good side. But she stays in the bad side. She gave me no choice so I revealed his bad things to the Police. But people still thinks that I kept her secret because she’s my girlfriend. But I tell you now. She’s not my girl friend.”
“I know that friend. But this is the time………..” I didn’t get chance to finish it
“Isuru don’t come to that point. I don’t need a girlfriend now.”
I stop talking about that. At that time Desaman got a letter from a policeman. Desaman open it and give it to me after read it. Letter says like this
Desaman
            Come quickly .I attached 2 train tickets with this. You and your friend must catch this train. A mystery case. Come fast.
Inspector
“Where’s tickets”
“Here in my hand. Train is Colombo to Nuwara Eliya. 1st class. At 1 pm”
“What’s the time now?”
“12 pm Isuru .Come on hurry up .We should leave now. If not we can’t catch the train.”
We both leave the house and we did catch the train.1st class train tickets Air conditioning. Cool. My friend so up set about letter. He read it again and again.
“Why are you so upset?”
“Look at this our inspector mention come quickly and also come fast. It’s a serious case. He can send me a message and he can call too. But he has forgotten. Or he doesn’t remember about his phone either. ”
“I can’t say anything Desaman. I’m confused too” I said. Desaman didn’t reply.
Desaman call him. But his phone is switch off.
“May be a battery dead or no signals. He never switch off his phone” Desaman said to me





No comments:

Post a Comment

comment