Saturday, March 16, 2013

CLUE chapter 3 of THE MURDERER The world famous detective reborned


Chapter 3 CLUE
      “We didn’t touch the body” said by the inspector when we enter to the crime place
      “That’s a good thing” Desaman answered
      “Oh! Sir, meet Isuru. A friend of mine” Desaman introduced me to the Inspector
      “It’s an  honour  to meet you”
      “Honour is mine sir”
It’s a building. In fact it’s a repairing building. Inspector show us the way to the body of the person that killed.
    “Is this a another victim of that murderer” I asked
    “I think it is. But we give a chance to our small detective”
Desaman smiled.

I have seen so many rats and frogs that cut off by the teachers and people. But this is the first time that I saw a human being that cut off like this from my own eye. My new friend check the body inch by inch, I think I can call like that because we are friends now.
     “Sir, now you can give this body to a mortuary”
     “One more question sir who is the first person who saw this body.”
    “A worker”
    “Can you call him sir?”
    “Off cause”
Inspector leaves us,
    “Isuru what can you say about this?”
   “I don’t know?”
   “What do you mean by I don’t know?”
   “Exact meaning of those words”
   “Ok then…….”
Desaman didn’t have time to continue the inspector come with the person who saw this body.
    “What’s your name?”
    “Chamuditha, sir,”
    “What is the name of this dead man?”
    “Sujith, sir”
    “Ok. When did you saw the body?”
    “When we went for our lunch. He didn’t come. So I came hear to call him for the lunch. Then I saw him felt down in a pond of blood”
    “What is the roll of you in hear. I think a wall painter?”
    “Yes sir, I’m a wall painter”
    “Are there any other painters in this repairing building?”
    “Yes Sir, there are 4 painters. But today they are working in another site”
    “Ok thank you. Then tell me why did you put your hand in his pocket and take his wallet”
     “Oh….ah……. I…….. Didn’t”
    “Interesting. Bad liar. Don’t do that. If you are continuing to do that inspector take an action for that. Am I right inspector” Desaman asked.
    “Off cause Desaman. Rascal! Tell me the truth” inspector said to the worker
    “Ok!Ok !! Sir don’t hurt me. Yes I took his wallet because he blackmailed me that he will give a photo of me and my ex-girlfriend to my new girlfriend. I saw that he is dead. So I took his wallet because the photo is in it. Here is the wallet I took from him but Sir I already have that photo.” painter gives us the wallet of the dead man.

Desaman search every pocket of the wallet. Then he fined a small paper that written something. He took it an answer some question from the painter.
     “Is he scared after seen something?” Desaman asked
     “Yes sir today he got a letter after read it he scared so much.”
     “Ok is there a one who loose his uniform?”
     “Yes sir our technician lost his cloth 2 days ago”
     “you can leave now?”
The painter leaves
    “How did you do that?”Inspector and I asked from Desaman
    “Look at his pocket, the man who died is not a painter. But there are some painting drops near the pocket and if you look inside also you can see some 3 or 4 drops. When I asked question from the painter he said that he is the only painter who works hear today, I looked his hands. Same colour of paint drops found as the drops in the dead mans pocket”
   Inspector said “Amazing”
       “I saw that you took a letter kind of thing” I asked
       “Ah yes. Look at it” Desaman gave me the letter to see.
It’s written using a ball point pen. Only the think I understand after read it is that actually I’m happy to say that NOTHING. That letter says like this
                                                            
                                                             2022709222623207120231822\KA
Only that. Nothing else.
Inspector also read it out.
    “What you can say about this Desaman?” he asked.
    “If I know that sir I think the case is solved. I know that I can solve this?” Desaman answered
     BEEP BEEP... Desaman got a message…

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment