Saturday, March 16, 2013

Desaman Vs friendship day. Friendship gift from me.


Desaman Vs friendship day. Friendship gift from me.
“Another message. Its 200 I think”
“Don’t you have any other work?”
“Nope Desaman I like to hear that tone of your phone.”
“Then I’ll send you that song to your phone using Bluetooth”
“Oh thank you. Anyway Desaman, Happy Friendship day.”
“Same to you Isuru”
“Another message! 201. Is it about Friendship day?”
“Yes”
“Why don’t you reply? Just send a message.”
“No No dear that’s not a good idea.”
“Why? Just say same to you to villain”
“No Isuru. You don’t have any idea about villain.”
“OK then it’s your choice.”
“Off cause it’s my choice. A friend of mine had a very bad experience about friendship day”
“What is it? Can’t you tell about that Desaman?”
“A friend of mine asked out a girl in valentine day.  And the next day girl came and said happy friendship Day. We’ll be good friends forever. Not more than that. And the next day she goes with another one.” 
“What a shame”
“Now a days it’s very hard to find a better half.”
“Better half! Wow you have some good word to describe about girls.”
“Thank you! Thank you!! That’s why I’m still single and didn’t find my Better half.”
“Hey, that’s not a place to use that word”
“I know that Isuru.”
“Very funny”

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment