Saturday, March 16, 2013

END chapter 4 of THE MURDERER The world famous detective reborned


Chapter 4 END

I’ve just got a message from Viduranga. He said that “you are come to stay in my place. Are you staying?”
     “Yes, I think I can continue my education on there.”
     “Ok then here’s the key. Go and collect your stuff and come back to my place?”
     “Are you coming with me?”I asked
     “No I can’t. I’ve some work to do.”
Again I’ve come to my boarding place and collect my things and went back to his place. What kind of stupid I am? I didn’t ask his phone number. I have to wait in visiting room because I don’t my room.
     “Are you Isuru?”A boy came and asked from me.
    “Yes I am!”
   “Desaman ayya told that give this packet of rice to you to eat”
    “Ok thank you very much”
 I ate my dinner at 8’o clock. Desaman came home at 11.I saw that he was so tired because of that I didn’t ask any question from him. He shows the way to my room. Some what big room. There’s a ceiling fan. After I keep my stuff in place I went to sleep. I wake up at 7.50. At that time also Desaman wears the cloth that he wears yesterday. Inspector arrives again. When inspector tries to say very important thing. Desaman said
    “A thief has entered to the dead workers house and the other house.”
Inspector shocked and asked
   “How? Still didn’t publish in any media”
   “I was there when he break in”
   “Yes thief was a man”
   “But how?”Inspector asked
   “Sir, now the time is 7.55 wait till 8.wait for a visitor.”Desaman said
   At sharp at 8 a vehicle stops. A lady came out of it. When she come close to the door. Desaman said
   “Please come inside Miss Kaushi Asara. Take a site.”
I saw a stethoscope in her hand. Definitely she’ll be a doctor. She is little it fat.
 Desaman asked
   “You are a doctor. I think the work of a doctor is to save a life. So why did you murdered two men and a lady.”
Is she a murderer? I’ve shocked.
 She said “It’s a long story. I’ll make it short. I did those entire things. My name is Kaushi Asara Gunewardane. Daughter of Martin Gunewardane. In my family there are 4 members. Me, my brother and my parents. We lived happily. A day a couple comes to see us. They were planned and kill my parents and caught my brother for that. My brother was suicide in jail. That worker also helps for that. But before that he taught me to write secret message using numbers. I heard that my brother and that couple work for a secret organization and that is the way of transferring message between them. Again I heard that they were in Colombo. So I’ve changed my working place and when the time has come, I murdered them.”
     Then the inspector said“OK then, Miss Kaushi I’ll arrest you for murdering 3 persons and I’ll take you to custody. Come with me to the Police Station.
    After entrust her to the police Inspector came with 4 pizza parcels and he said
      “As I promised you here are you pizza parcel and I bought another one for your friend also. And 2 for me to give my family. How did you solve that?”
    “Actually this is the easiest case that I‘ve solved. I must say 11th case.”
    “11th?” I’ve surprised
    “Yes Isuru”
    “Tell me how you solve it.” I asked
   “First we went to see the worker that killed by Miss Kaushi. Cuts that made by her are not deep. What I’m trying to say that is it’s done by a knife that use in hospitals to do operation.”
   “What are you trying to imply.”Inspector asked
   “Sir Doctors are the one who can bring that knife outside of the hospitals in Srilanka.”
  “Oh I see”
 “Then I’ve guess murder is a person that related to a hospital. There was a small fight between both of them. At that time some hairs were falls by murderer. I looked it also. It’s hair of a lady.”
   “There’s a problem. You are trying to imply that murderer is a lady?  Any ladies are not allowed to enter to that repairing building. Then how she’s….” Inspector asked
   “As a man.”
  “As a man?”
  “Yes sir. Can you remember that I asked a question that someone lost his uniform? I think now you can understand sir”
  “Yes I can understand.”
  Desaman continue
           “Only the clue that we find is that message. Sir you didn’t give me any chance to observe the dead bodies of that couple. If you have gave me chance, there are no any other victim. Let’s keep it a side. I think it in different ways. Finally I understood what that message said. When we write English alphabet and named Z as 1, Y as 2, X as 3 like wise, A become 26. Some zeros indicate a gap between 2 words and some are not. So that message says GET READY FOR DIE.”
           “Interesting” I said
“So I guess there will be another message that sends to that couple. So I break in to the house of that couple and search for it. I didn’t find that but I found a diary which has many secret messages like that message. I’ve took it. When I was there another one break in and search for that diary. He didn’t find it because it’s with me. After he left came out from my hidden place and went to the workers house but I was too late. That person took everything.”
     “Then you come back home” I asked
    “No I didn’t. Think like this Isuru. Everyone murdered close to a one Hospital. oh!
I’ve forgotten to say that I found another thing. A picture of that murdered couple and Gunewardane family. Then looked for more information I found that there is a doctor in that picture. Then again come to the Hospital point. I went to the Hospital near that repairing building it’s 24 hours working Hospital.then  I show the picture to the receptionist on there and asked is there a doctor that look likes this. Then I found that there is. So I get her phone number and send a message like this. I know that you are the murderer. Come to see me using that number system. She reply for that as she’ll come. After that you know everything.”Desaman stopped his lecture.
   “OK Desaman I have to leave now. Have a good day.” inspector tries to leave and he took the other 2 pizza parcels.
    “Sir, you forgot something”
    “What is that?”
    “The promise or the conditions about Pizza?”
    “What is the wrong of that I gave you a pizza parcel.”
    “The promise is when a pizza parcel come inside from that door half for me and half for you sir”
    “OK I did that” Inspector answered
    “You bought 4 pizzas. Then 2 for me and 2 for you. Am I right? Then give a one of your pizza to Isuru. I’m starving”
   “Oh! Hm…speechless” Inspector said
   We ate the pizzas after that
In the next day all the Newspapers mention about the police caught the murderer without mention the name of my friend. When I asked about that. He didn’t even to look the newspaper.
   “Oh! Desaman forgot to asked what is the address of this house.” I asked
   “You already know that. Where is the nearest post office?”
   “At Pannipitiya”
   “Nearest town?”
   “Kottawa”
   “post number of this house?”
   “3”
   “That is the address”
   “Is that No:3,Kottawa,Pannipitiya.?”
   “Yes it is”
That’s how 19 years old boy solved a case. I think famous detective that you know is born again with some addition plug-in. what you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment