Saturday, March 16, 2013

Valentine for Desaman


Valentine for Desaman
“Isuru, do you know the importance of 14th of February to me”
“Off cause I know “
“What is it?”
“Valentine Day”
“Hm…. Nope.”
“Then?”
“The day I’ve solved my first case”
“Oh come on. That’s not a point to talk about in valentine day”
“Why not?”
“Because it’s a day belongs to lovers.”
“Aye aye captain Isuru”
“Ok tell me about your girl?”
“My girl?”
“Yes Desaman”
“I don’t have a girl”
“It means that you have more than one. ah ah”
“No man I mean that I don’t have a girl or many”
“Then who’s the one that send you 423 messages in morning?”
“What did you count?”
“Yes, who’s that?”
“Villain of mine.”
“Oh! Any warnings?”
“No. Just 200 messages as happy valentine. Again 200 messages as how are you and finely 23 blank messages.”
“I thought that it’s you girl”
“It?”
“Oh I’m sorry. My mistake”
“OK no worries.”
“Desaman do you know today’s a very special day of my life”
“What is it Isuru”
“Today is the day I’ve asked out my girl.”
“Interesting. Then what did she say?”
“She’s slap my face”
“What?”
“Yes Desaman.”
“OK She slapped you and?”
“She slapped me and said what took you so long to ask me out?”
“Speechless because I never had that kind of experience. So I can’t say anything.”
“But I lost her because of an accident”
“I know that. You mentioned about that to me before. Sorry about that?”
“But I can say this to you Desaman”
“What?”
“The day of finding a girl is coming soon for you.”
“We’ll see that Isuru”
“I would to like to see that Desaman. The count down started”
“Very funny.”




No comments:

Post a Comment

comment