Saturday, March 16, 2013

DESAMAN chapter 2 of THE MURDERER The world famous detective reborned


Chapter 2 DESAMAN
I know that without telling the story and take you all to another side are not good. But I think it become more interesting to you. After that I will continue the story.
Desaman is 19 years old.5.4 feet tall. Fare in colour. Extraordinary character. No one in this area weren’t talk with him except a family who’s next to his house. There is some unusual of his hair. I don’t know how to describe about it. He doesn’t have a friend of his own age. I think you already know that he doesn’t have a girlfriend. In fact any girls won’t look at him. I can remember a one incident that a girl says to him ‘Idiot’ inside a bus. I’ll tell it to you later.
Desaman good in cooking, carpenting side and plumbing side. He can make any Sinhala food. He likes to hear Hindi songs and good in spoken English and Sinhala. He knows Hindi and Tamil little bit. If we take subject wise good in chemistry. Best in organic chemistry. Little bit poor in physics and mathematics. Very good in astronomy. Very good in IT. His ambition to become a Professor. According to my opinion his Detective ability doesn’t match with his ambition.
He sleeps 4 hours for a day. If he didn’t have a time to sleep, he takes the other day and sleeping 8 hours. He surprises me by sleeping 24 hours. In his time table he gives 5 hours for studying. Again if he lost his 5 hours he manage it by considering the whole week and make a quick time table and catch the 5 hours that he missed.
Desaman is a silent person. I think he is a person that has a good character. But the thing I can’t understand is why that he doesn’t have friends in his own age. A very BIG QUESTION MARK.????
He doesn’t like to read news papers. He likes if someone send him a letter because he doesn’t have anyone to send a letter. I mean no relationships. No relatives. He likes to eat PIZZA. You can see it at the end of this story. He does believe about aliens. And a fan of Jackie Chan, Iron man, shahruck khan and Hirithik Roshen. He knows that he can't dance but he won't give up at that. Horrible to see when he dance. But he is a good singer. I will tell about him later after continuing the story. He still doesn’t know that I’m blog about him. If you want to send him a letter. You can send letters to this address.
           Desaman.
           No 3,
           Kottawa,
           Pannipithiya.
           Srilanka.
If you want to send me a letter. You have to do a one change. Put my name Isuru pethum instead of Desaman because now I live there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment