Wednesday, March 20, 2013

OH! COME ON DESAMAN Chapter 1 of THE ALIEN INVASION


Alien Invasion
Chapter 1 Oh come on Desaman.
“I like to ask out a girl” Desaman said
“What”
That’s the day that Desaman asked a question like this. 1st of February 2013. A rainy day. Desaman didn’t get any chance to go out. Desaman never talks like this. What happened to him? Would KT effect on this???? .Only the Earth knows answer for that question.
“I know you heard it well Isuru”
“OK what you want from me?”
“I need some advice about How should I ask out? A dress good for it? Type of gift?”
“Desaman there’s know special way to ask out a girl. You can ask out anyway you want. Try to wear red colour. The colour of love. As a present Red rose is mind blowing.”
“Thank you very much”
“Who’s the girl? Is that KT? Ah ah ah ”
“NO dear. The Boy next to me asks me that he want to ask out girl. So he asked my advices for that. I told him that I’m clueless of that love topic and I’ll ask from Isuru and tell you later. IF I didn’t ask a question like that before I can’t take maximum output from you. Now I can tell that boy about that topic”
“Oh come on Desaman.”
“Hey did you mention about KT”
“No I didn’t”
“Yes you did”
“No I didn’t”
“Yes you did”
“Yes I did any questions?”
“Asking out KT is just like Kill my self. She’s not good for that kind of thing. I think I did mention about her carrier”
“Yes you did. Sorry”
“It’s ok”
“Oh I forgot. Many happy returns of the day.”
“Thank you but for what”
“Today’s your birthday”
“No today’s not my birth day. It’s on 7th of august.”
“But I saw that you wrote in white board as it’s my b’day”
“Yes I wrote like that to imply that it’s my boring day. So boring. I didn’t have any works for 5 days. So lazy to write boring also in white board so I wrote it as b’ day”
“That’s a way of writing birthday. So don’t use that kind of thing again. I think KT is right”
“Excuse me. About what?”
“Now you can’t stop. If you stop it you feel boring.”
“I think she’s right on that occasion.”
“Did you know that some alien ships like things saw by the people in Mahiyangana area? Do you have any idea about that?”
“No I don’t. I didn’t get any chance to investigate about that.”
“Why is that Desaman?”
“Because organizations in Srilanka just have for names. They don’t do too much about that. Peoples like me and so many young peoples like to take part in such investigations. But they don’t ask for that.”
“Shame”
Beep Beep. Desaman got a message. Desaman read it
            “Who’s that?”
“Our inspector. He wants me to take a look on some thing that still didn’t recognize.”
“Are you leaving?”
“Off cause I do. I want miss this chance. In fact I can eat Pizza if I solve it”
That is typical Desaman. Looking for pizza.
            “I think you don’t have any classes do you?”
            “No I don’t”
            “Do you like to take part?”
            “Yes”
            “Then get ready. I’ll give you 5 minutes.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment