Saturday, March 16, 2013

THE GHOST chapter 3 Of the Ghost


Chapter 3 the ghost
“I think I should correct it. Not he it. It’s a ghost” Ghanapala said
“Interesting” Desaman answered
            “Desaman there’s no bullet mark.”I said
            “That’s why I said Interesting”
            “Why didn’t you call the Police?”I asked from Ghanapala
            “I called them. But they think the better place that I should go is to meet a psychologist.”
            “OK just continue the thing what you started before”
“Desaman this is the House which I lived more than 20 years. But this is the first time I face a problem like this. Yesterday a man was shot in my tulip garden. I don’t know how that happened. I never knew him. But the thing is now the one who get shot yesterday become a ghost and try to scare the people in this house. 5 workers left my house already. I just want to solved this so please help me. I’ll give you what you want”
Ghanapala beg to Desaman.
            “I’ll take the case. Can we stay a night in this house?”
            “Off cause you can stay. I’ll show the guest room.”
“No Mr. Ghanapala. We just want to see your tulip garden so will you give us the permission?” Desaman asked
“Ok”
We both come out of the house. When we walking towards the tulip garden. I asked some questions
            “Do you believe about ghost?”
“Nope. But I never saw a ghost. Like to see. That’s why I take this as a case. Hey you never mention about your girl. I mean how you lost her if you like to talk about that”
“We were doing a practical in our laboratory. Some one who uses the Bottle of Sulphuric acid didn’t close it and didn’t keep it the right place as well as the cupboard! I told her to bring that bottle. Unfortunately when she opens the cupboard acid bottle falls. She shouted. I try to save a but instantly all the sulphuric bottles fall. Immediately we took her to the hospital. But we couldn’t save her.”
“I’m sorry to ask about that Isuru”
“It’s ok. Do you have a girlfriend?”
“Nope.”
“Why?”
“You know that how girls talk about me.”
“I’m sorry how?”
“Idiot. Fool. You donkey.”
“That’s a shame”
“Hm……………”
We were both shocked because in the middle of tulip garden there’s a board that written likes this.
                                    LEAVE THIS PLACE DESAMAN.YOU ARE NOT A VICTIM OF MINE.YOU CAN”T STOP ME.

“Did you see that Desaman?”
“Yes I’m not blind”
“Is that Blood?”
“I think so!”
“Let’s call the Police”
“No. They won’t come.”
“Why?”
“Because they don’t take this too serious. They’ll ignore this”
“Why?”
“Am I the president of Srilanka or am I a minister of parliament?.....I’m just a citizen.”
“I understood that”
“We can call our inspector but He’ll take 5 hours to come here.”
Desaman try to write something in that board.
            “What are you doing?”
            “Just wait and watch”
He wrote this on the side of that board
                        I’LL STOP THIS IF YOU VISIBLE AGAIN AT THE MID NIGHT
 Again any newspaper didn’t publish the name of my friend who solved this case. I was worried about that. All the bank managers give some amount of money to Desaman. But he rejects all of them by showing that he’s not a money minder or a collector. I have to hide some information because of highly confidential. Sorry for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment