Chapter
1 MEETING
|
L
|
iving
without a girlfriend or a someone who feed you up is
difficult than what we think. Having a one and losing her up is also very
difficult than what we think. Hello my name is Isuru pethum. I’m a 1st
year student of a famous university. I’m still studying chemistry in there.
After the death of my loving girlfriend I’ve lost my concentration on my work.
I’ve lived close to the university in a boarding place because it’s easy to me
to do my education easy. First of all I’ve introduce my self to you without him
because it’s easy to you all to get a clear picture this.
1st of December 2012 was a
turning point of my life. I’ve came out of my boarding place to buy a
newspaper. On that day, headline of the all news paper were about a murderer
that murdered a husband and wife in there house. After reading the article
about it thought I’m the next victim of the murderer, my legs come numb.
When
I’m going back to my place a person from behind me and called
“Hey Isuru”
I’ve quickly turn back. He was Viduranga.one of my classmate when I was doing my A\L.
I’ve quickly turn back. He was Viduranga.one of my classmate when I was doing my A\L.
“Hello Viduranga. How
are you? You haven’t change a bit. What are you doing now?” I asked
I’m fine. I’m a lab
assistant. Hey buddy I’m hungry. Let’s eat something from that shop.”
We went to the shop
that my friend mentioned and I’ve told everything that happens to me.
“So sad to hear about the girlfriend of yours.
But decision to keep a side the education is not good”
“I know that but I can’t concentrate”
“Okay then I have a plan. Change your
place. There’s a friend of mine who stays along and ask me to come to his place for board. So
I don’t want to pay a rent for my house. I can arrange that place for you”
“What is the name of
your Friend?”
“You can ask it from him. Let’s move now. I’m
hundred percent sure that you will stay there after the meeting.”
We came out of the
shop. Then we get in to a bus that route number is 138 and get out of the bus
at kottawa. We hired a three wheel to come from kottawa to polahandiya
junction.
I followed my friends’
feet after that. I saw a huge Rabutan tree close to that junction. My friend
stopped close to that tree and went inside of the house under that tree without
knocking the door. I followed him as I did before. On that door there is a
number 3 in a metal plate understood it as the mailing address of that house.
After I came inside of the house I saw 2 huge organic mechanisms on a white
board that hanged on a wall. I identified what should I have to put to continue
those mechanisms and do not identified the rest of the things on that board.
Walls are filled with so many things that I don’t know and some are I already
knew.
Then a person who wears
a yellow t-shirt and blue trouser and having some unusual in hair that appears
from a kitchen and asked
“Oh! Good afternoon for both of you.
Viduranga came with a friend. What a surprise?”
“Ah! Yes, His name is Isuru pethum. A friend
of mine.”
“Hello my name is Desaman. Nice to meet you”
“Nice to meet you too”
“I don’t know about your friend as you do
Viduranga. But I can say your friend is student of a university. More likely a
1st year student who did A\L in biology stream and lost his girlfriend.
I think she’s dead. Your friend is a good gentlemen because he is not a drunker
and smoker.”
I’ve surprised
“Sorry how did you know? Is my friend
mention about me before” I asked
“Not a single word Isuru”
“Not a single word Isuru”
“Then
how should you know?”
My new friend didn’t
have time to continue it. A person with a police uniform has arrived to our
arena. My friend Viduranga whisper to that he is the inspector of this area.
“You have to come with me right now Isuru!” He
said
“Sir, I can’t come now. I think you can see
that I have visitors. Sorry”
“You have to find a murderer.”
“In
that case I will come. But not in your police car. What is the place? I will
right behind you sir.”
“Okay
then come quickly”
“Sorry
guys I have to live. Anyway Isuru would you like to join with me.i think
Viduranga has lo leave now to go to the lab.
“Yes Desaman you right. I must leave now. I
think Isuru is not like to go with you. Am I right Isuru?”Viduranga said
“Who said like that?” I
asked
Viduranga is laughed at
me.
“Ok! Ok!!.You two go
now .bye see you.”
After Viduranga leaved, We came to the polahandiya junction and hired a taxi. Desaman told to the taxi driver to follow the police car. After that he didn’t speak a single word.but I can’t wait because I‘ve so many questions to ask. I think he understand it.
After Viduranga leaved, We came to the polahandiya junction and hired a taxi. Desaman told to the taxi driver to follow the police car. After that he didn’t speak a single word.but I can’t wait because I‘ve so many questions to ask. I think he understand it.
“You can ask any question Isuru?”
“How would you say about me like that?”
“By observing you”
“By observing me?”
“Yes”
“OK but how? Please tell me.”
“Ok then, when I saw you first. You were
looking at the white board. By observing that.”
“I didn’t understand?”
“There were 2 organic mechanisms. One is
making Bromo benzene. Every student knows that it happen when we add aluminium
bromide and bromine gas if he did mathematics and biology as there A\L subject.
I understand that you identified it because there is small smile in your face
at that time. But you didn’t identify the other stuff on that board. Actually
those are mathematics stuff like binomial expression. So that conclude that you
did you’re A\L on bio stream. ”
“Amazing then how about university?”
“By the 2nd mechanism!”
“Using the 2nd mechanism?”
“Yes, it’s a mechanism in a university
syllabus in 1st year. You identify it also so because of that I
decided it like that”
“Ok how about the good gentlemen?”
“The band on your wrist was given to person
that doesn’t smoke and drink liquor. If other people wear it, that association
arrests those people. Any person those have above habits won’t take any risk.
Oh! I’m sorry I’ve forgotten to wear it. That’s how I said like that”
“Mind blowing. Then how about my girl?”
“Sorry about that. Fore finger of your left
hand have a ring mark. But now it’s not there. That ring on your neck with another
ring and a letter of A. One of ring is yours and other will be your girl. The
girl ring is not in her hand. It’s on your neck and your name doesn’t have a
letter A. That confirmed that you have a girl and now she’s dead. That’s it”
“Superb! But so sad of mention about my girl.”
“Yeah, I know that”
“Ok desaman. What about your parent?”
“Both of them died because of a car accident
that happened 2 years ago.”
“Sorry to hear that”
“It’s Ok”
“How old are you Desaman?”
“Any guesses?”
“I think 24 years old. Am I right?”
“It’s not your fault dear so many peoples
think like that but I’m actually 19 years old.”
“Are you serious?”
“Here is my ID .check it”
“You look older than that. Ok how about A\L? ”
“I did my A\L this time but because of a
experiment I’ve involved with police. I didn’t have a chance to study. I did
sit for the exam. But I know that I can’t close to my target this time.”
“I will change the topic now. Do you have a
girlfriend Desaman” I asked
“No I don’t”
“Ok then….um….do….you ….have ….a…” I didn’t
have chance to complete the sentence
He said that “ Hey Isuru.
That’s not a good point. I’m not a that kind of person do have feeling about
girls. ”
“Ok I’m sorry. Just
kidding I know your are not a that kind of person. My friend Viduranga told me
that you respect girls.”
“I think we come to the
crime place” He said
No comments:
Post a Comment
comment