Saturday, March 16, 2013

PLEASE COME chapter 1 of the GHOST


PLEASE COME chapter 1 of the GHOST
12th of December 2012 the day that my friend got surprised. I’ve mentioned you that Desaman didn’t get any letters from anyone. This is the day that he got a letter. He was very happy about that. He didn’t want to open that.
      “You look so happy. Is that from your girl?”I’ve asked
      “What? Is this is the way that a boy look happy when he get a letter from girl. Are you? I’ve never had that experience because I don’t have any valuable dogs.”
     *****valuable dogs= It’s a way telling some one if he or she don’t have any valuable things like cars, money etc in Srilanka
If he compares my girl to an anything else it’s all right. But he just compare to a DOG.SO I’ve asked him angrily
            “Don’t talk like that. How dare you to compare my girl to a dog unless an any girl”
            “Oh! I’m sorry. You know that I don’t have a girl. You asked it from me with a nice face. So that is why reply it as like that”
            “It’s all right. Who’s the sender?”
            “I don’t know. Sender sends it using a private messenger. Wealth man obviously. Maybe above 40”
            “Obviously”
            “Yes. Private messenger charged 5000 rupees for delivering a letter. Only rich peoples like to do that kind of things to show that they have lot of money to spend”
“He? Still you didn’t open the letter!”
“Yes Isuru. But the envelope tells us everything.”
“How?”
“He wrote this letter, I mean the letter inside this which I didn’t read by keeping this envelope under that letter. So some words are on this letter just like as print. So His name is Ghanapala. Now a days people didn’t put that name to there children and his hands shaking little bit so more than 30 but I guess he’s above 40.”
Desaman open it and read it. After that he gave it to me. Not too much things written on it.It’s written in a part of A4 and cut it using a ruler.
To Desaman,
            Please come. Really urgent. Your friend also can come. I don’t mind that. I’ll send you a car. Please come.


“Where’s the car?” I’ve asked.
At that time a car stopped in front of our house. Both of them get in to the car. Desaman look that letter several times and I have some question to asked from him so I’ve asked
            “Hey you mention that he’s wealth. He didn’t mention his name. So can be his or her secretary who wrote this.”
            “No Isuru. Definitely a man. Letter mentions as Urgent and please come. He use a messanger.if he has a secretary don’t spend money to a messenger and some cigar dust on this letter and fingerprints. Is there any secretary who uses a cigar? I don’t think so specially in Srilanka”
“Yes. But your face says another thing. I think you have some question Desaman”
“Yes Isuru, he mentioned that your friend also can come. How does he know about you? And me?”
This is the time that I’ve mention about my blog.
“Hm I’ve mention you in my blog Desaman”
“What?” Desaman shocked
“Yes Desaman. I’ve mention your abilities. Media and police department didn’t give you a credit to what you have did to solved those cases”
“Oh Isuru what have you done? I’m the one who said that not to mention my name. Because of some reasons. Now everyone knows about me and now I can’t stop this whenever I want. That’s how this man knows about me.”
“Listen, people should know about that who’s behind this and who solved it. I don’t think that you’ll become famous because of that. Just cool down.”
Desaman didn’t talk after that. He just look threw the window and sleep. I didn’t wake up him because he didn’t slept yesterday and the day before that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment