Saturday, March 16, 2013

IDIOT chapter 1 of BANK ROBBERY


Bank robbery
                                                                      Chapter 1 Idiot
5th of December 2012, it’s a rainy day. Desaman washes his clothes. I did my homework.
   “Put this phone to speaker mode Isuru. Soap in my hand.” Desaman told me to do when his phone is ringing. I did it has he said.
    “Hello who is this?” Desaman asked.
    “Hello Desaman I’m Gihan. This is not my number. Girl of mine!”
    “Dear I don’t need the number your girl. What for?”
    “Please Desaman it’s really urgent. Come quickly. BDFC bank Maharagama. Oh no……… ”
    “Hello Hello”
    “I think some one took his phone!” I said
    “I should leave now. Are you coming?”
   “If you want me to come”
   “Off cause good to have a friend in back.”
We both get ready and leave the house. When we get in to a bus, Desaman fall out of the bus accidently.
    “You idiot don’t you know how to get in to bus” Conductor asked
 Desaman didn’t say anything. He just gets in to the bus and sits in the back site. Conductor starts to give tickets. When he comes closed to Desaman.
     “From where to where you want to go idiot.”
    “Hey mister do you think I’m an idiot. You think that I didn’t notice the way that you give your phone number to that beautiful lady. ”
    When Desaman point his finger that lady stand asked.
  “What? What are you talking about you Idiot? He didn’t give me anything?”
  “Oh really! Then why don’t you show your bus tickets to us ma’am? I know that you also like him in fact why don’t you send him a message”
   The lady sits quietly.
   “Do you still think that I’m an idiot? Oh! Come on man say something. I think he needs some more. Look at this couple sit in the back site. That boy doesn’t know that the girl have another boyfriend and she’s with him after chat with that boy friend.”
    “Is that right?” The Boy asked from the girl
    “Oh! Come on don’t ask from her you still believing her. Look at her shoe that mud and grass only can be seen in the Love Garden. We all know that anyone can’t enter to that without a couple. You didn’t go to that place with this girl am I right?”
    “Absolutely right.” the boy answered.
When the boy is ask about that from girl. Desaman said to the Conductor
“Mister Conductor we get out of this bus. Enjoy your life.”
We both get out the bus when we in Kottawa.
“What happen to you man?” I asked from Desaman.
“Nothing happened. I’ve just help out”
“You just help out?”
“Off cause, now conductor found his Lover and that boy understood that she’s not the one.”
“You just show off”
“That’s my job”
“You’re not a Detective?”
“Permanently not but temporary yes”
“Ok then I thinks we should move now. I think your friend in Danger”
We get in to another bus. I didn’t talk with him because if anyone guesses that I’m an Idiot too. But after 5 minutes
   “I have a doubt. You mention that anyone can’t enter to the Love Garden without partner. Am I right?”I asked from Desaman.
   “Yes” He answered
   “You knew everything about that garden. Mud, grass like stuff”
    “Yes.”
    “Then any Idiot can understand that you also enter to that Love Garden with your lover. Is that right?”
    “Yes you right but fifty percent”
    “What do you mean by that?”
   “I’ve entered to that Garden after it closed with a special permission of police.”
   “I don’t understand”
  “That’s the first case I’ve solved. We all know that it opens in the morning at 9 and closed at 6.Seven month before a lady was died there. Everyone thought that it was a suicide. I’ve figured it out that it wasn’t and the lady was killed by her boyfriend. So I got a chance to enter to the garden. You have to keep it your mind that AFTER THE GARDEN CLOSED and NOT WITH A GIRL OR SOMETHING LIKES IT”
    “Oh what kind of Idiot am I?”
    “Typical Idiot I guess”
    “Excuse me?”
    “Don’t take it too serious. I think we missed the place. I’ll talk to the conductor”
    “Don’t you know how to ring the bell, Idiot?” Conductor asked from Desaman
I understand that Desaman again try to shows his ability of intelligent. So I stopped him and we get out the bus when it stopped. After few minutes of walking we were in the doorstep of the Bank. We went in to the Bank and Desaman ask about the Gihan and we want to meet him.
  “Ah…….a someone dead inside the washroom. Call the police” A lady shouted

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment