Saturday, March 16, 2013

SUICIDE chapter 4 of BANK ROBBERY



Chapter 4 Suicide
             “How could you tell that? You didn’t say anything to the inspector. You rejected the post that given by the President. Now you help to save the President.”I asked
          “Because I think in different and stupid way”
           “What?”
           “Ok If A equals B and B equals C what can you say about the A and C?” He asked
           “A equals C” I’ve answered
            “Good, you notice it and everyone know that. But did you think like this or notice this the Earth revolves around the Sun and the Moon revolves around the Earth so the Moon also revolves around the Sun in a non circular path. Did any one calculate the time?”
         “What? This is the first time I’ve heard about that”
          “Another stupid thing we know that the gravitational field of sun is higher than earth. It extent to the planet Neptune”
           “No No to the Pluto” I’ve said
          “Now Pluto is a dwarf planet. Don’t consider as a planet.”
           “OK”
        “That’s not my point Isuru. My point is why the moon revolves around us not around the Sun. In some occasions moon face direct towards the sun”
          “I’ve no idea Desaman.”
         “That is the way of I’m thinking. Think as a stupid person then you can find the answers for that he he”
I didn’t understand. Those are the thinks that we talks about astronomy. When we in the doorstep of that garden I’ve asked
     “What another love garden. What happen to the Srilanka. So many love gardens”
     “It’s not love garden Isuru it’s LOXE garden. Some parts of letter X is erased so that it shows as V. You misunderstood it because of way of writing”
    “Whoops”
    “This is the garden Isuru now we have to wait till tomorrow. We have to find a place to stay.”
In the next day Desaman was talking to person that I never met before. He didn’t bother to introduce me. Then we went to the Loxe garden. We were sitting in a bench for 5 hours.
At 12 o’clock five persons come with some kind of items and laptops and sit close to us. They start some thing on computer and they failed.
    “I think you didn’t get the helps of the workers. Why don’t you click that button and killed those workers.” Desaman asked from those people.
    “What? Who are you? ”
    “That’s not the question you should ask. I think you will ask a question like the years that we have to spend in jail.”
      “Are you going to tell to the police? You outnumbered. We have five.”
      “Who said like that? Guys come here please”. Some peoples surrounded us.
Oh you thing we get caught easily no we’ll destroy y’all. If I click this button this whole area become dust” one person said
       “Oh please don’t do that .I’ll beg you. Please. Hey idiots you think that I’ll say like that. Nothing happen just click it.”

That person clicks it nothing happened. He also shocked.
“The bombs that you keep hear as a back up if some one caught you was deactivate by the bomb squad.”
“No one can catch us.”
 After that all of them take a tablet kind thing from there pocket and bite it. We understood that it was cyanide. But we didn’t have time to stop them. Desaman took there laptops and type some codes and transferred all the money to the bank account.
 When we come back home. I’ve asked
     “How you know that there’s a bomb.”
     “It’s a hunch. There is high probability to have a bomb. So I’ve just call the bomb squad.”

Again any newspaper didn’t publish the name of my friend who solved this case. I was worried about that. All the bank managers give some amount of money to Desaman. But he rejects all of them by showing that he’s not a money minder or a collector. I have to hide some information because of highly confidential. Sorry for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment