Friday, March 29, 2013

COUPLE chapter 1 of MYSTERY OF 12 ZODIACs


Chapter 1 couple
This is the story that so many things happened for the first time. I make the topic Mystery of 12 zodiacs as MO12Z. I mention this as not a short story because more chapters than my other stories. But I think you’ll enjoy this story.10th of February 2013, a cloudy day morning 6.00 am
“What are you doing?” I asked from Desaman.
“I don’t have any work to do. So I’m dancing.”
“What!!!Are you calling this as dancing? I thought you demonstrating the way of lifting a bucket using your hands.”
“Very funny”
“Please stop that. Too horrible to see you when you dancing.”
“OK. What else you want me to do? No any work to do. Nothing on telly or newspaper.”
“Then get ready to your Exam. You have to put more affect when you doing your exam for 2nd shy Desaman.”
“I already put 18 hours to memorize inorganic chemistry, thermal physics and did mathematical calculations in Trigonometry and Differentiation. Do you want me to do more?”
“Oh I’m sorry. Yesterday I slept little bit early so I didn’t saw that. Now you have to sleep. At least for 2 hours.”
“Sleep?”
            “Yes Desaman sleep.”
            “Boring to do that.”
            “1st person to say like that.”
            “Thank you thank you.”
            “Did you watch the movie MIB3?”
            “Yes”
            “What is the best thing you do if you get chance move through time?”
“I did some mistake in my past. I like to correct them all. But I’m happy for doing that kind of mistake”
            “Happy?”
            “Yes”
            “Why is that?”
            “Do you know Sir Albert Einstein?”
            “Off cause I know.”
 “He said Make mistake it means that you did something new. So I made mistake and I did something new”
“Good point!”
Beep! Beep!!
            “That’s your phone Desaman. Is that KT?”
            “What !! Don’t guess like that. There are some people who send messages to me.”
            “Sorry Desaman It become a habit now. Then who’s the sender?”
            “Unfortunately that’s KT”
            “Guess of mine is right this time Desaman ha ha………….”
            “She want to come hear again. This time with a client!”
            “When?”
            “Now. She’s in Kottawa.”
KT comes to our house with a man. Looks like an archeologist. Because there’s a card tag to his shirt.Desaman welcome them and said to take a sit.
            “Hello sir Desaman My name is Robert Fernando. I’m an archeologist.”
            “Call me Desaman.”
“Ok Desaman I’m a fan of you. Your friend wrote about you very well. Don’t get angry for this. By looking you And Kavindya I think you are a perfect couple.” He said
(For readers who didn’t read the short story the villain KT means Kavindya Thathsarani)
I smiled at that moment. Including KT
            “Yes we two a perfect couple.”
            “ah I didn’t hear it well Desaman” KT said
            “Me too” I said
            “I said we two a perfect couple”
            “Wow what a surprise!!!!. This is the first time you said like that Desaman” KT said
            “Yes.  But y’all misunderstood the meaning of the word that comes out of my mouth” Desaman said
            “Misunderstood?”
            “I said couple. Not the meaning of as you thinks. I mean a couple, 2 forces that acting parallel and never meets each other and opposite in direction. I think you know physics.”
            “Very funny” KT said
            “2nd good Point” I said and I smiled
            “Ok Mr. Robert. You hear not to tell about that. Tell me the real reason why you two hear?”

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment