Saturday, March 16, 2013

The VILLAIN all chapters in one


The villain
Chapter 1 Whoops My mistake
“What are you doing?” I asked from Desaman
“Just cleaning the visiting room?”He answered
I have never seen him before like this. He’s too quick and clean very fast.
            “I read your blog Isuru” He said while he doing his cleaning works.
            “How was it? Do you like it?” I asked
            “It’s good but I don’t like it”
            “Why?”
“Because you didn’t mention much about my detective works. You just mentioned that the way of my thoughts, my time table like things”
            “I think peoples like about you in that way”
            “Why were they?”
            “I don’t know that. But I think they like it”
After that my Friend went to the washroom. He came out with a shaved face. I’ve shocked because He didn’t shaved his face before I mean totally shaved.
            “Who said that you were not handsome! You look handsome?”
He smiled and went to his room. Then I heard that he’s calling someone. When he comes out of the room. I’ve started my Detective ability.
            “The one who’s coming now is a woman. She’s your doctor. Am I right?”I asked
He shocked. This is the second time I’ve surprised him.
“Wow you were improving your detective ability day by day. How could you tell? He asked
This is the time I’ve got to prove my cleaver. So I’ve speak loudly.
 “You never shaved your face if the one who’s coming is not a woman. You said that in my first story and I heard that you were calling someone. In one place you said Doctor...And your doctor is a lady too. We all know that we have to wash our body and clean before meeting a doctor specially a lady doctor. And you never clean your room I mean the visiting room. But now you clean it already to show that you keep your house clean. Am I wrong?”
            “Hmmmm….  Not bad. But sorry to say all wrong!”He said
            “Ahhhhhhhhhhhh? What?”
            “Yes Isuru”
            “Then correct it” I asked
            “The one who’s coming is not a woman. And also not a doctor.”
            “But I heard that you mention about a doctor”
            “Yes, But we all know that we called a person who have a PhD or a doctrine like that! The one I was called my chemistry lecturer Dr.Randika Samarawickrama”
            “Oh! I totally forgot about that. Then who’s coming”
            “Just wait and watch. Don’t give up now. Try and try one day you can fly” He smiled
            What a shame. I missed that point. The PhD one. Then who’s coming. So many questions to ask. But what to do my friend Desaman said to wait.
            “Desaman I saw the constellation Orion yesterday did you see it.” I asked
            “I saw ten including that. That’s not I want Isuru” he answered
            “Then what is it?”
“I want to see the sky using a telescope because I have never watched through a telescope.”
“You got money to buy a telescope the time you solved the case bank robbery. Why would you reject to accept it?”
“I don’t like that! If I accept it they think that I’m a money collector which I wasn’t”
“I appreciate that.”
            “Can I come in Desaman” We heard a noise

Chapter 2 THE GIRL OF GIRLS

            “Off cause you can come” Desaman said
 Wow she’s very beauty. Looks like the Miss Srilanka 2012. Little bit smaller in height compare to Desaman.
            “You told that the one is not a woman. Then what is she?” I asked quietly
            “She’s a girl. Not a women we won’t use that word for a 19 years old girl” Desaman said
            “Please take a sit.”Desaman said to that girl
            “Oh! Thank you” She said
“Isuru she’s Kavindya Thathsarani.in short KT, my villain and KT this is Isuru a friend of mine” Desaman introduce me to her.
“Nice to meet you miss Kavindya” I said
“Call me KT. Nice to meet you too. Sorry about your girlfriend.”
“It’s Okay. How did you know that? Did you notice the ring on my neck or did you asked it from Desaman”
“No I read your blog. It’s nice.”
“Oh! You read my blog. Happy to hear it.”
“You clean the visiting room because of me?” she asked from Desaman
“No I didn’t I cleaned the room yesterday” Desaman answered
“No you clean it today and hurriedly If not you never keep a Chemistry book with lot of Physics books and I can see that”
“Never mind. Why did you use the train instead of bus? Is there a client of you KT. Girls like you never come like that because cheap tickets in train. You like to spend your money.” Desaman asked
“How did you know that I mean about the train.”She asked
“Today is the day that Kottawa railway station repairs by the Government. They use a special white colour. Some drops are fall in your dress. In Srilankan trains there are no sits I mean all are bench like things. In another way special chairs. If you sit scratches mark on the bench printed on your dress. Usually people us a paper or something like that but you forget about that.” Desaman said
What happened? Seriously I can’t imagine. Both are too good. I’ve surprised. I’m speechless. Don’t know what to talk about. This is the first time I saw a girl talk with Desaman too friendly.  Girls usually use Idiot, fool, donkey like words. I heard that word several time too because of Desaman. But why Desaman introduced her to me as a villain. A BIG PROBLEM TO ME.I don’t know how to start.
“So How are you? I’m fine. Happy to hear that you got a one to called as friend” She said
“I’m good. Thanks for that”
“Why is she said like that” I asked from Desaman
“Because all the friends of Desaman left him because of me.” KT answered that question for me.
“I like if you leave him too.” again she said to me loudly
“I think it’s up to him. Forcing a someone to do that makes the bond of Friendship hard. He never leaves me because of you as everyone did before. Am I right Isuru?” Desaman asked
“That’s right” I’ve answered
“So why are you hear KT.”Desaman asked
“To tell about you.”
“To tell about me?”
“Yes”
“To whom?”
“To your new friend Isuru”
“Oh! That’s interesting. So he can blog about me. So everyone knows about me.”
“Yes that’s my plan. Then you can’t stop it when ever you want. Because everyone knows about you.”
“I can stop it anytime. I know that you are the one behind the bank robbers. Because you like to show your cleverness with that. I don’t have evidence to prove that. That’s why you live like a queen in criminal world. But not for long”
“We’ll see that” she said
“I can’t understand anything. Will you explain it to me again?”
“I’ll explain it to you later” she said
“Don’t worry KT I can explain him.”
“As you wish.”
            “Okay tell me the real reason why are you hear majesty.”
I can’t understand anything. Do you understand? Queen of criminal world, majesty what happen to Desaman. Don’t know what to do. Better to keep my mouth shut and wait for the right time.
 Chapter 3 NO WAY KT
“Isuru do you really want to know why Desaman didn’t have a time to study for the exam?” She asked from me.
“I already tell him that because of a case.” Desaman said
“Yes he told me” I confirmed it.
“No it’s because of me” She said
“Because of you”
“Yes Isuru. He want to say that Police I’m the one who’s behind all that. But he failed.”
“That’s also a case. Do you think that I failed in that case? Wait a minute”
Desaman went to his room. After few minutes he come back and said
            “What happen if I give this Diary to the Police?”
            “Oh god How….What ….”she scared.
The girl that came as a Queen becomes a slave who asked for mercy. I don’t have any idea and also what to talk.
            “I already burned that diary to ashes. How is that possible?” She asked
            “It because the diary that you burned was a duplicate one. I’ve replaced it” Desaman answered
            “Can I get that back?”
            “No way KT”
            “Then why don’t you give that diary to the police”
            “Just waiting for the right time”
            “Ok then, Isuru do you know that Desaman wrote a song for me” She asked from me
            “What Desaman never told me about that?” I answered
“Oh! Come on KT. I wrote that song for the friend of mine to give it to his girl on Valentine day”
“Don’t listen to him Isuru. Just look at it”
KT Show me a paper that wrote by Desaman. It’s in Sinhala language. So I try my best to give you the exact idea of that song.
‘The time when my heart think about you
I feel that I’m in a beautiful Garden with you
When my heart tells that
YOU ARE MINE
I like to asked you
WILL YOU BECOME MY BETTER HALF
You are so pretty that
I never like to take my eye from you
The thing that I want to say is
I love you
I love you
I love you’
“Desaman I never thought that you can write songs. It’s beautiful. Did you write this for KT? I’ve a doubt.”I asked from Desaman.
“No Isuru the reason I’ve mention above is correct” Desaman answered
            “The prove it Desaman!” she asked
Wow now this become too serious. A war kind of thing. Desaman took his phone and dial.
            “Hello Chamara I’m Desaman how are you?”
            “Hello I’m fine how are you?”
            “Good. Sorry for the disturb you just want to asked you did you give that song to your girl which I wrote? ”
            “No, I didn’t she’s become first to asked me out on valentine day”
            “Congratulation. Now where is that song?”
“I think you know Kavindya the beautiful girl that followed you. She’s a friend of my girl. So I gave it to her to give it to my girl but”
            “But…”Desaman asked
            “But she told me that she lost it.”
            “You mean KT”
            “Yes. Hey that the name that I put for her. You can remember it”
            “Thank you very much. I’ll call you later bye Chamara”
            “Bye”
Desaman keep his phone a side and
            “Now you satisfied?” asked from me
            “Off cause” I’ve answered
            “Well I didn’t followed you” KT said
            “We all know that” Desaman answered
            “I don’t” I raised my hand
“Ok KT you message me that you want to meet me. This is not the reason you are hear. I know that very well. So tell me now. Why are you hear? I have lot of works to do.” Desaman asked
“I have a challenge for you” She said
“A challenge?”
“Yes a challenge”









Chapter 4 Do you like me???
“What is that?”Desaman asked
“A chess game!!!” She answered
“Interesting. Any conditions” Desaman asked
“Yes off cause. If you win! You can kiss me. If I win I can kiss you”
“What???????????”
“At that moment I’ll close my eyes” I smiled
“Just a joke Desaman. If I win I want that diary. If you win I’ll give you one million. You know that I can give that” She said
“One million! How?” I’ve asked
“She has 80 million in her bank” Desaman said “Again how?” I asked
“She’s a daughter of multimillionaire family.”Desaman answered
“Oh I can understand now Desaman.”
“Just wait I’ll bring my chess board” again Desaman went to his room

Still I can’t understand anything. How is this possible? A beautiful girl becomes a villain. How could they know well? Those are the questions in my mind.

“Desaman and I in the same Dhamma School. That’s the place we met. I was a junior prefect when he’s was the head prefect. Because of his abilities and all the qualities that he got. He passed his Dhamma exam which I wasn’t. After that I left the Dhamma school.” she said
“You didn’t leave the Dhamma School. You were rusticated because of trying to destroy that data in the main computer” Desaman said it loudly while he’s in the room.
“How could you tell?” I asked from KT
“I think you know that girls have some sense that boys can’t understand about that.”

Is she his girlfriend? Desaman told me that she’s not and she’s the villain of his life. But they don’t acts like that? I can’t understand. Where am I? In Mental Hospital?

“Ah ah don’t think like that Isuru. She’s not my girlfriend. But I know something about her.24 boy friends.3 were suicide there life.2 became beggars.2 in Mental hospital. Still another one in general hospital because of damage to the Nervous system. That value 24 is stopped because of me. She tries to make me as 25. But failed. Her carrier of making boys to her shoes stopped.”Desaman said that when he’s coming out of his room with chess board.

“Yes that’s right. So I hate him so much. I’m looking for a chance to drop him..Fall him. ” She said
“How could you tell that? I mean what I’m thinking about” I asked from Desaman
“The way of talking is different between me and my villain. I introduce you to her as my villain. But we never talk as the villains do normally. So definitely everyone thinks that we are couple. But WE DON’T. And you know that I’m respects girls”
“Yes we don’t. He respects girls.” KT said
“Ok Stop this now. I like to see who’s going to win the game. Just starts the game.To become a fair play I’ll become the judge.” I said
“Yes sir here’s the diary keep it with you” Desaman gave me the diary and I keep it in the table that closed to me.
The game is on. They start the game. Desaman didn’t take a minute to move his piece but KT takes 5 to 30 minutes to move her piece. I like to mention some words that exchange between them. In some occasions I feel that am I disturbing Lovers. Hope you like it.

            “Desaman do you have a girl?”
            “No I don’t”
            “Don’t you have an idea to find a girl or do you have a crush?”
            “Still not.”
            “Do you do A\L again?”
            “Yes off cause”
            “Why?”
            “Because I gave a promise”
            “To whom?”
            “That’s not your business”
            “Why don’t you tell that you like me?”
            “Because I don’t like you”
            “Then why don’t you give that diary to the Police?”
            “Just waiting for the right time.”
            “It means that you like me. Do you like me?”
            “I don’t. Don’t ask the same question again and again.”
            “Ok ok Desaman.”
Can you understand the situation? Unfortunately I can’t. It’s very complicated for me. Because I never had a Villain specially a girl.









Chapter 5 YOUR QUEEN IS DOWN DESAMAN

“Your queen is down Desaman” KT Shouted.
“Oh oh” Desaman said
“Hurray. Would you like to resign?”
“I think Desaman didn’t think very well while you’re playing” I said to Desaman
“What should I do now” Desaman said.
“Just resign and give my diary.” she said
“Isuru Thanks for watching our game.” KT come close to me and shack hand.       
“You’re welcome.”
“Just resign please.”KT told to Desaman.

What just happen Desaman lose her queen piece. Queen is a very valuable piece in chess. If y’all know chess you know the important of the queen.
           
            “It’s nice to play with you KT” Desaman said to KT
“Oh what a shame!. The world famous detective born in Srilanka, as the point of Isuru just lost his game.” KT smiled and just walks towards the door.
            “Just a minute KT” Desaman said
My friend never told likes that if he wishes to say some thing more. I think KT also understood it. She turned and asked
            “What?”
“If I move this rook to that point and cut that pawn. It’s a check. Only the move that you can do is move the king aside and if I move my bishop to this point again checks because you can cover your king using your queen piece. And I can cut your queen using my bishop. Then you’re checkmate.” Desaman said very slowly.
KT becomes speechless. Even I can’t understand what had happen.
            “You… you just…. You just sacked your queen.” KT asked
“Yes off cause. I know that you like queens in any manner. So I take the full advantage of that” Desaman answered.
“So why did you didn’t move that pieces and just told me what’s next?”
“IF I quit you now, that’s not a good think for you. Because my blogger write a sentence like this in his blog as well as in newspapers. THE QUEEN OF CRIMINAL JUST LOOSES A GAME FOR A SMALL GUY FROM KOTTAWA AREA. Definitely I’ll make you to say I quit and ask for mercy from police. But now it’s not the right time.
“Ok. Good bye everyone. Have a good day.”
“Let’s have a deal KT”
            “What?”
“If you give that diary that you take from Isuru. I’ll give your phone. I think it’s more important than the diary. And I think I can guess your password 147359 which symbolize letter K. Yes it’s right. So if I give this phone to the police same thing happen. ”
That’s the time I understood that diary is missing.
            “What? You took my phone. You are a thief” KT said
“You too KT. Now we’ll exchange this stuff. Just give that diary thank you. Here’s your phone. Now you can go because you hurried to go.”Desaman answered
KT left our place.
            “I thought you just lost your game. That’s a great game.” I congratulate him
“Thank you Isuru. Take my advice now. You can win a game without the queen also. Never underestimate your opponent and don’t give any chance to KT to play with your emotion because she’s a queen of liars too.”
As my friend mentioned above I didn’t get a chance to write THE QUEEN OF CRIMINAL JUST LOOSES A GAME FOR A SMALL GUY FROM KOTTAWA AREA. Because of the action that he did. But I’m Happy to say that Desaman is Brilliant. The chess game didn’t finish because last moves didn’t take in action. In this incident I understood that both are thieves. But my friend Desaman helps police but still I can’t understand why is that he didn’t give diary to the police. When I asked about that he said like this.
“If I give this diary only she can escape easily because she has money and power. But if I give some more evidence she can’t escape. Police can’t take any action to search about her because they have to make reports like things. But I don’t have to do that. That’s why I reject to accept the letter of that inspector that gave to me as a private detective in that bank robbery case. If I accept that I have to give answers for my actions too”

Now I can understand why is that he didn’t give that diary to the police and reject that letter. So this is how the story the villain ends. But this COLD WAR doesn’t end like this. Hero is a boy from a small town and the villain is a girl that has money and power. In future I feel that So many things going to happened. But who can tell the future? But I must say this THE GAME IS ON

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment