Saturday, March 16, 2013

Continue Chapter 2 of THE GHOST


Chapter 2 continue
Another the five hours of journey the car stopped at a house. We are in Bandarawela. 163 kilometers from our home town. Desaman wake up when the car is stopped. Then we both get out of the car. A gentleman that wears a white shirt and a black trouser walk towards us. Definitely he’s above 40.
“Good afternoon. Thanks for coming. I think you are comfortable at the car because it’s a long journey.” He said
“Good afternoon mister Ghanapala.”
“How do you know my name?”
“Your name was written in the envelope. Not clearly but can read”
            Ok. Come inside. This is my house.
It’s a really big house. Like a palace. When we are in the visiting room. He tells us to sit.
“I read your blog Isuru. That’s why I know about Desaman and asked him to come hear. I read the article on the newspaper about Desaman too.”He said
“What?”Desaman asked
“Yes your friend describes you well. Why didn’t you read any newspapers?”
“There are so many lies. Any Newspaper won’t describe a situation correctly. So I’ve stopped it.”
            “Ok. It’s an honor to meet you Desaman.”
            “I think I’m hear not to take any honors. Just tell me why we are hear?”Desaman asked
            “To catch a ghost!”He said
            “To catch a ghost?” I asked
            “I think you should talk to a magician or something like him” Desaman said
            “No no I think I’m with the right person.”He answered
Someone shoot our client. He gets down. He just missed the bullet. We also get down when we hear the gun shot. He just missed the bullet. Shooter is in the upstairs and he ran quickly after shooting and disappears. Desaman helps Ghanapala to sit and went upstairs and after some minutes he comes back to the down.
            “He’s escaped”

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment