Saturday, March 16, 2013

DID YOU SEE THAT DESAMAN? chapter 4 of THE GHOST


 Chapter 4 DID YOU SEE THAT DESAMAN?
We went back to the Mr.Ghanapala’s house. He gave us a great meal for the dinner. We both enjoyed it. After that we wait till the midnight. We still didn’t see anything. At sharp at 12 we both shocked. Out side of the house we heard a noise. When we look through the window we saw the ghost.
‘Leave this place leave this place. I’ll kill you, I’ll kill you.’ The ghost shouted.
            “Did you see that Desaman?” I’ve asked from Desaman.
He’s silent. When I saw his place he looks scared. I can’t remember anything after that.
            “Isuru,Isuru,wake up! Wake up.” Desaman said to me
I can’t believe this. I’m in our home. In Kottawa. I’ve shocked. What happen to me?.Still can’t understand anything.
            “Don’t look at me like that Isuru?”
            “Please tell me what had happened.”
            “First of all take some deep breaths”
I did it as my friend said.

“I’m sorry for the action I have done for you without asking from you.” Desaman apologized
            “What action?”
“Use you for an experiment!”
“An experiment?”
“Yes”
“What is it?”
“I invented a new machine that can connect to a dream of someone or in another way make an item which can show dreams to a person?”
“I can’t understand anything Desaman. Make it simple for me”
“The things what you saw was a dream that created by me.”
“What?”
“Yes Isuru. Now a days people do some experiment about artificial intelligence, Robotics, Machine to machine connection without using ant waves and brain to brain messaging. So I got curious about brain to brain messaging technology that still not invented. So I research about it. Alpha waves, Beta waves, Theta waves, gamma waves like things. Considering all the facts I make this instrument which I named it as DREAM CONNECTOR.”

“Wow, tell me more about that.” I asked
“So using my computer I made a situation about a ghost. I heard from our inspector that you mentioned about me in your blog and some articles. I know that I can ask it directory from you. But I used my dream connector to that. I’ll make the situation about Ghanapala and with my abilities I put some clues as well as some information. You know that I don’t read news papers, so at the time that Ghanapala mention about Newspaper! If you ask to read that paper. I don’t have any ideas of writing a article. So I make the situation a Ghost try to kill Ghanapala”
“That’s cheating”
“Sorry about that. So I gave you sleeping tablets. And connect my Dream connector. I never thought that you’ll faint after seen the ghost. But that happen. My dream connector has some faults too. Took 30 minutes to get you back to the real.”
“This is a great invention Desaman. You make a dream come true. I mean peoples still don’t have any idea about this. So you should proud to become a Srilankan.”

That’s how the Ghost story ends. Still 19 years old. A great inventor as well as a detective. But the thing is he used me for this experiment without asking the permission from me. But any way. I’m proud to take part in this experiment.

2 comments:

  1. I got this web page from my buddy who shared with me on the topic of this website and now this
    time I am visiting this web site and reading very informative articles or reviews at this time.


    Also visit my blog post Digiturk Cardsharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your fantastic post. Also, I've
    shared your web site in my social networks!

    Check out my homepage :: cccam for sky uk

    ReplyDelete

comment