Saturday, March 16, 2013

The GAME all chapters in one


The game
Chapter 1 JC SIR
“Bored! Bored!!”
It a day Desaman didn’t have any case or any work to do.
            “Did you do my home work Desaman”
            “Yes twice Isuru”
            “Ok then tell me how we chloro benzene using an ethyne?”
“Pass ethyne through a red hot tube or a heat with a copper we can get a benzene ring and then add dry FeCl3 and Cl2 we can get chloro benzene”
“Good Desaman”
“You should know that I’m good in organic chemistry”
“Ok ok did you read the news paper?”
“Bored. You make me to read articles on newspaper but it’s bored”
“There a good article about missing……”
“Yes Isuru but it’s out my our country”
“What happen if he comes to ask you for help him?”
“In my dreams Isuru! That’s the way that can happen. If that happen I’ll slap my face and come back to real world from dreams!”
He’s right famous person like him never come to Srilanka to ask help from Desaman.
            “I don’t have any work to do Isuru”
            “What about the Mystery of lotus house?”
            “There’s no mystery waiter was the one who killed house owner”
            “So sad! Anything about KT”
            “She’s missing.hey! Don’t think about her too much did I mention about that before?”
            “You mentioned. Because of asking a question like that is, readers happy to hear about her!!”
            “Why were they?”
            “Because they were interested!”
Actually it’s a very boring day. The way of earning money for me is doing some classes for A\L student. But I don’t have any classes for today. So boring. There’s nothing on telly.
            “Mama athulata awata kamak nadda?(in English ‘can I come in?’)”
We both shocked. Desaman slapped himself. We can’t believe it. What a surprise. It’s JC sir.
            “I never knew you can speak Sinhala JC sir” Desaman asked
            “I didn’t say I don’t. You assume I didn’t. I can’t do anything with your assumption”
“I know that and I know that line also It’s in the movie Rush hour 1. Please sit down sir. “It’s an honor to meet you JC sir.”
“JC sir personally I watched your every movie 10 times” I said to JC sir.
“Nice to here it. I read your blog Mr. Isuru that’s why I came to see Desaman.”JC said
“Then I must thank Isuru to give this opportunity to meet JC sir.How did you find my place sir?” Desman asked
“Your friend describe the way to come your place very well and the inspector also help me” JC sir answered.
 “I told you that blogging about you is make something special like this. Now you with the great of greats JC sir” I said
 “Desaman I think you know that why I’m here” JC asked
“Yes sir but I heard it from news papers don’t know it’s correct or wrong so can you describe the situation for me sir?”

Chapter 2 Dragon is missing
           
“As you know after we completed our film Chinese zodiac we gave our 12 animal head statues to a museum. Because of using that bronze animal heads to our film, the price of those increases highly .But we never sell it. Specially the dragon statue, because I saved it by putting my life in danger infront of a volcano. Some foreign countries try to steal it. They start a mission ‘let the Dragon to hide’ to steal it but they failed. But yesterday morning when I went to see that statue, the Dragon is missing. I call security. But it’s negative someone stole the dragon.” JC sir describe the situation
“Are there any cameras?” Desaman asked
“Yes 100 cameras around the museum.”
“Any positive answers?”
“NO”
“So how that is happen?”
“That’s why I’m hear to ask your help to find that missing Dragon.”
“Me? Why? I think there are so many detectives that can used for these kind of situations”
“Your friend mentioned that you solved these kinds of questions and our security manager recommended you is the best for this.”
“You security manager?”
“Yes. If you can come see……..”
“JC Sir I like to come. But I don’t have Visa or a passport”
“I’ll take care of that. Your inspector told that he’ll help you to come to china”

 Chapter 3 Goat missing
With the help of the inspector Desaman and I got a special permission to visit china from the President of Srilanka just for 2 days. JC sir also helps for that. Our president knows that this is the one way of building a strong relationship between china and Srilanka. But to get chance to go to china we have to wait another 2 days because of a hurricane. Desaman said to me that it’s a disadvantage for him and advantage for the peoples who stole it. We packed our clothes for 2 days and went to the airport with inspector. JC sir wait there to welcome us
            “So are you ready to flight?” JC sir said
            “Yes Sir but where’s the plane?” Desaman asked
            “There is my lady” JC sir show us plane.
It’s very beautiful and also a private plane. I mean it’s own by JC sir. We were getting in to the plane. When the plain lift up to the sky Desaman said
            “Bye bye Srilanka.”
            “This is the first time I experienced a plane journey” I said
“So do I and I’m happy to say First plane experience with JC sir. It’s an honor for small person like me”
JC sir describe his stunning experience to us about his injuries and how he doing those stunning scene. In that conservation Desaman said
            “JC sir I like to become a stunning actor too. But the thing is I don’t know martial arts.”
“To become a stunning actor don’t want learn martial art. If you have ability to do that situation correctly and if you have strength to do that scene. You are a stunning actor” JC sir answered
“Thank you sir for sharing your ideas and give me a good and great advice about that. I’ll keep that in my mind”
When we three in the plane JC sir receive a call. I didn’t understand anything. I think you like to ask why that is. That’s because I don’t know Chinese and JC sir speaks to that call in Chinese language.
            “Why sir what’s happened?” Desaman asked
“Statue of the goat also missing!. Don’t know how that happened. I increased strength of the security also. I don’t know how that happens?”
“Sir Still I don’t know the situation correctly. Still have some blind spot. So I can’t tell anything about that sir Forgive me.” Desaman said
“It’s Ok Desaman.”

Chapter 4 Welcome to China

After 5 hours of journey we were both in China, Beijing. We smell the air of china. So good. So cold.
JC sir said that first we’ll go take lunch but Desaman refused it and said
“JC sir we already lost 2 day and the statue of the goat also. We don’t know what happen next! So like to see that museum if you don’t mind sir”
“I don’t mind. I though you two were starving. OK then follow me”
“Aye aye captain” Desaman said that loudly
We were come out of the air port and get in to the car. It’s a very expensive car. JC sir said to driver to drive us to the museum.
            “Are you too comfortable? Do you have any problem?”
            “Yes sir I’m Okay” I said
            “I do have a question sir”
“What’s that Desaman?”
“JC Sir how you eat rice using that 2 sticks?”
“It’s not hard.” JC sir Smiled
JC sir shows us the museum. It’s really big. Very beautiful. Two ladies wearing traditional dress welcome us. We went in the museum. A person wearing suit said
“I was wondering to see you Sir the Youngest detective Desaman. It’s an honor to meet you sir”
“Honor is mine sir. If you didn’t recommended me to this. I won’t get any chance to meet this great JC sir, thank you.”
“I’ll show you the way to the Chinese zodiac. My name is Ling Yuan. Let me to show you the way”
We were entering to a get big hall. In the museum they give a pretty much space for the 12 statues. But now 2 already missing. All 12 Statues keep separately and in rectangular boxes there are 12 boxes 10 already have statues. Two missing as we know those boxes are 5 feet tall. It’s like this
                 


“What happened if I touch this” Desaman touched the Box that has the head of Rooster
It activates the alarm. Security manager shut down the alarm.
“When I touch it activates the alarm then how the Dragon stole.” Desaman asked himself
“Where you live” Desaman asked from the Security manager.
“Next to this museum”
“His with me Desaman. My house next to this museum He’s my bodyguard too” JC sir said
“Yes Mr. Desaman” security Manager second it
“I think you can take care of this situation. I’m starving and tired.” JC sir said
“Sir I think your life in danger. So better to move with your security Manager. Mr. Yuan “do you have stuff?”
“Yes sir why?”
“Because I need to see the outside cameras and the whole building.”
Mr. Yuan gets a call. After few minutes a lady appears and said
            Hello I’m the 2nd after the security manager. My name is Cho Lee
“Now it’s all right. Mr. Yuan please with JC sir.” Desaman said
“I will sir that’s my duty”
“Ah JC sir my friend Isuru says to me that he’s also starving. So can you give……….”
“Off cause the days you spend in hear every meal from my house. My wife likes to see visitors and offer them Chinese foods
I never say I’m starving. But Desaman never says those kinds of things if he wants me to do something. So I said
            “Yes JC sir I’m starving”
            “JC Sir finally I need your laptop sir. I didn’t bring mine.”
            “Here’s my laptop”
            “Ok sir now you can leave sir”
When we about to leave Desaman said to me
“Search the house of JC. If you find some thing eye catching send me a message.” Quietly


Chapter 5 Rooster missing
I went to the house of JC but I didn’t see anything eye catching. JC sir offers me some Chinese foods to eat. I ate them all. He shows me his art of gallery. Very beautiful. JC sir sends a message to my friend Desaman to come for the dinner. But he refuses it. At that time JC sir asked
            “Is he always like this?”
            “Yes sir he never thinks about food when he’s in a case”
JC sir told me about his early life, childhood, how he becomes an actor like things. When the clock mentions us that the time is 8.30pm police come to JC’s house. JC sir asks something in Chinese language I didn’t understand anything. Then I asked
            “Is there problem sir?”
            “Yes some one broke in to the museum.”
We ran to the museum. We just can’t believe that. Head of the Rooster also missing and we didn’t see the Desaman also. Alarm doesn’t ring. But we saw a fight that going on the outside through windows of the museum. So we ran to that place. It’s a fight between security manager and Desaman. They were fighting. Then the police say Freeze to them. But they won’t stop. Finely Desaman hit him a short that I never seen before. He felt unconsciously.
            “Arrest him” Desaman said
            “For what?” JC sir asked
            “For stealing the heads of Dragon and Goat”
We didn’t understand any thing. But Police arrest security manager.
            “You did mention that you don’t know martial arts. Then how?” JC sir asked
“Yes sir I don’t. But there’s a Sinhala fighting style called ‘angampora’ I know that and little bit wrestling also”
“Who call the police?”
“I did”
“You know Chinese?”
“I never say I didn’t. You assumed I didn’t I can’t do anything with your assumption sir”
“Very funny” JC sir said to Desaman
            “You mention that Dragon and the Goat, what happened to rooster”
            “Oh! I’m sorry I know where it now as well as the other two. Follow me” Desaman said
We still can’t find anything and how he does that. Desaman again went to the museum. We followed him. Then Desaman move that rectangular box which rooster kept earlier. And he removes the tile below and takes out the Rooster.
            “How did you do that without sounding the alarm?” I asked
“Ok then listen carefully. Sir if any unauthorized person came in to this camera can caught him. I mean security. But there’s no such case happen. So only the thing that can happen in person from inside them who? And How? So I watched all the videos that before that dragon and goat missing. Every time there is your security manager inside the museum……”
            “Then how?” JC sir asked
“Sir I heard that all the camera’s place according to the guidance of the security manager. Is that right? ”
“yes”
“If we wait for the right time any camera didn’t caught you sir. Camera’s not in the right places.”
“What you mean?”
“Sir I mean that anyone can come and enter to the museum and come close to this point without caught.” Desaman walks towards a place and show us that place.
“Then?”
“Sir I saw that there’s a power cut before the dragon stolen as well as the goat. It takes 10 second to switch on the Generator again current come generator off and connect to the main supply it takes another 10 second. If this thing happen twice all together 40 seconds. So security manager get 40 seconds to do that. So he moves like this …..” Desaman moves towards the missing goat rectangular place and move that box and tile, get out the Goat and did the same procedure and take out the Dragon also
“When the power of all the alarms disable. He can do it easily,” Desaman said
“Then who cut the power.” JC asked
“This lady Cho lee. She helps him also.”
She tries to escape. But Police caught her also.
“Why did they do that?”
“Sir, in black market there’s a high price for the stuff like this. You saved the Dragon my putting your life with an active volcano. So its price is high because it’s more valuable. So your security manager thinks that if he stole this he can be rich.”
“So why he hides all heads under that boxes?”
“He can’t take it out. I think he planned like this. Anything steals again government said to close this museum. So he can take these statues easily. No one caught him.”
            “Thank you very much Desaman. You solved this.” JC sir said
            “Sir, if you don’t mind can I say something?”
            “Tell me”
            “Sir I’m hungry. Can I get some food?”
JC sir smiled. He offered us so many foods. Desaman eat those foods as he never seen those foods before. Actually he never saw that food. Because this is the first time we were in China.
            “I do have a question. How did you know that security manager is the man?” I asked
“I break in to his room and find information about black market. They promise him that he’ll get 6 million for dragon head.”
Why would you tell that life of JC in danger?”
“I have a doubt. That’s why”
“Then why he recommended you for this case” I’ve asked JC sir also ask it
“Over confidence about himself. He thought that I’m still 19 years old and I won’t solved this case. If I didn’t solve this. He can says like this’ Detective Desaman also came to china to solve this thing. But he also failed. So no one can’ ”

That’s how Desaman solved this case and the next day we went to see Great wall and so many places. When we finished our 2 days we came to the air port with JC.
“Here’s a thing some what for your valuable job that you done” JC gave him a 1 million cash cheque.
After looking the cheque Desaman said
            “Sir I need more than this”
This is the first time Desaman ask like this
            “Tell me the amount that you want.”
“JC sir I didn’t mention about money. I just want your autograph in this paper and this white coat as a souvenir?”
Desaman again gave the cheque and take the autograph and the white coat. JC sir smiled again.
            “Sayonara JC Sir(In Chinese ‘Good bye’ )” Desaman said
            “OBATHATH ESEMAI (In English ‘same to you’)”
Both JC sir and Desaman laugh for that.
Then we get in to the plane and come back to our house. Desaman make a frame and keep the autograph after laminating it and the coat inside the frame and hang it in the visiting room and wrote sentences like this on the frame.
            JC SIR I WON”T FORGET YOU.THANK YOU. THE GAME IS OURS
           

           



10 comments:

  1. Hі therе, I enϳoy reading through
    yοur post. I wantеd to write a little cοmmеnt to supρort yοu.


    Alѕo viѕit my blog post: verdopple deine dates

    ReplyDelete
  2. If some one wantѕ to be updаtеd with mоst up-to-date technolоgіes aftеr thаt
    he must be pаy a vіsit this ωebsite аnd bе up to date all thе time.


    mу hоmepagе - hemorrhoids home cure

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there friends, fastidiοus paгagгaph anԁ fastіԁiοus urging сοmmented hеre, I
    аm in fact enjoying by these.

    my web-site ... chatroulette

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have bеen exploгing for a little
    for any high quality articles or blog ροsts in this sοrt
    οf house . Eхploгing іn Yаhoo
    I eνentuallу stumbled uрοn thіs wеb site.
    Studying this infο Ѕο i am satіsfied to expгess that I've an incredibly good uncanny feeling I discovered just what I needed. I so much definitely will make certain to do not disregard this website and give it a look on a continuing basis.

    Here is my blog :: acne product

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi therе this is somewhat of οff topic but Ӏ was wanting
    to know if blοgs uѕе WYSIWҮG editoгs oг if yοu havе to manually cоde with HTМL.
    Ӏ'm starting a blog soon but have no coding experience so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

    Feel free to visit my web blog chatroom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thiѕ is the right ωеb site foг eveгуone who wοuld likе tо find оut аbout
    this tоpіc. You κnow а whole lot іts аlmοst hard to
    аrgue with you (nοt that Ӏ аctuallу
    would want tο…HaHа). You definitеly рut
    а fresh ѕpin on a subject ωhich has beеn discussed fοr mаny years.

    Gгeat ѕtuff, јust greаt!


    Also viѕit mу ωеb blog ... acne soap

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it's rаrе to see a nice blog lіκe thiѕ οnе these days.



    my blog ... Haarausfall

    ReplyDelete
  8. Howԁy аre uѕing Wordρress for your
    site platfоrm? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get ѕtaгted
    and create my own. Do you need any html сodіng
    eхpеrtiѕe to make your own blog?
    Αny help ωould be greatly appгeсiated!


    my homepаge: cura emorroidi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ӏt's a pity you don't haѵе а donаte button!
    І'd certainly donate to this superb blog! I guess for now i'll settle for boοkmaгkіng and adding
    your RSЅ feed to my Gοogle accоunt.

    I lοok forward tο brand new updаtes аnԁ ωill tаlk about this blοg wіth my Fаcebook group.
    Тalk soon!

    Stop by my web ρage ... Hemoroide

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am regular readеr, how are you еѵеrybodу?
    This ρost posted at this site is actually fastіdious.


    Сheck οut my blοg post ... premature ejaculation causes

    ReplyDelete

comment